Chapter 2: Hi again

A/N; bare with me, I'm trying my best here. I've never rewritten my own au before so it'll take some time and I've already written three chapters, so any chapters after these three will be with the usual slow updates sorry cx

As usual I was sitting alone at the back taking notes–alone.

The loud mouth blonde kept on glancing at me from time to time and it's only been ten minutes into social studies.

From far as I'm concerned, this is the only class I share with him and the only class Minerva isn't in.

Apparently there was a new kid and she's been showing them around so I rarely see her anyway.

A phone was heard. Teacher picked it up. Had a good old chat with whoever it was. Before excusing himself and left the classroom.

No goddamn reason why, just up and left.

Taking my phone out, as you do, I see a message. Normally I would have ignored it but. . .it was Sting, which had me curious as to why he was messaging me so I opened it.

Sting: do you have any friends?

Me: whats it to you?

Sting: Just wanna know, so do you?

Me: yea, just not in this class.

Once that sent I looked up at the sound of a chair being pushed back and saw Sting excuse himself before coming to take a sear next to me with his book and what not.

"Hi again Rogue, although this is the first time we've actually spoken." He laughed lightly under his breath as I nodded my agreement.

"Ya huh."