Beauty and the beast au

THIS IS JUST A SAMPLE, Please leave a comment and tell me if it's good and if I should actually continue it or not.

Rogue Cheney, a beautiful man, was the son of an inventor. His father, once an artist, had passed away when he was only a babe.

So now it's just him and his mother. Rogue's mother was said to be crazy by the towns people because of all the things she invented and although Rogue was indeed male the towns folk found it odd how he was still unmarried.

Skiadrum, his mother, wasn't bothered by that at all. She'd seen all the women and men that lived here, she would rather let her son marry a beast over them.

Just as any other day Rogue was walking around the small village greeting whomever spoke to him. Saying his hellos and mornings.

The village broke out into a song as they did every other morning, Rogue didn't really mind but he wished they'd stop singing about how "odd" he was.

He'd bought a loaf of bread, doing his best to ignore most of the complements he received. Even the men were flirting with him which made him want to get home quicker. Although he wanted to go home he had one more stop to make.

Rogue entered the small library, it was never busy, and greeted the librarian before looking at the shelves. His been reading since he was a child and because of this his almost read every book in the library.

I'm literally gonna write another book for this au tbh:3