Akatsuki

"Sting!" Rogue called out from the bathroom as he was giving a young Akatsuki a bath.

"Yeah?" Responded the blond almost immediately as he poked his head in through the open door.

Rogue didn't even answer as he moved out of the way showing their son with a bubble beard and bubbles for hair as well.

Sting was besides Rogue immediately as he was smiling like the dork he was. Silently fangirling about how cute their son was "awe! Akatsuki you look just as adorable like your father!" He was referring to Rogue of course which caused the ravens face to flush red and look away.

Sting had this thing where he was always comparing Akatsuki to his love, Rogue. His being doing so since the day Akatsuki was born, Yukino had agreed to carrying their child for nine months, to this day the duo still thank Yukino for what she'd done and they had been with her throughout the whole pregnancy.

Akatsuki Cheney Eucliffe was 8 now and was as innocent as ever and never understood his dad's sudden outburst whenever he had a ponytail, like his father, in his brown locks. He wore glasses since he needed them and he was a yin and yang mage although he stuck to spell books, he hasn't started his training since his still to young and Rogue refuses to train him until his ten.

Rogue was the mother in their small family, although both he and Sting were called dad there were a few times Akatsuki called him mum, which he soon found out was Sting's doing and had ignored him for a day, just for telling Akatsuki to call him mum.

Yukino was still apart of Akatsuki's life as his aunt. She never once doubted or regretted her decision on carrying Sting and Rogue's child for those nine months after all it gave the Sabertooth guild such a blessing.

Later on in his up bringing he decided he'd be calling Rogue Father, occasionally mother, and Sting Dad.