Date night pt 2

Yukino hummed to herself as she was preparing dinner for herself and the brunette who had yet to leave his room because he was in his own world. She freaked when she stood inside the house and called out his name only to get no reply.

She almost had a heart attack until she found Akatsuki in his room. Yukino had decided on making homemade pizza for them.

In all honesty she was surprised to hear that Sting and Rogue were going on a date tonight so she'd said yes straight away when they asked her to babysit, only because this would be the couples fifth date since they were married. Their dates were rare for multiple reasons and that the duo are always together so they never bother.

She may have had a crush on one of them in their younger days but she grew out of it once learning they were gay. And ended up setting the two up with Minerva which turned out to be a good move.

Shaking her head she quickly finished up with the pizza's and put them in the oven.

Meanwhile

Sting wouldn't stop with his flirting and lame jokes, even though he always got a blush and laugh from Rogue which made his own cheeks flush at how adorable his husband was.

Rogue admittedly tried not to laugh commenting on how stupid the pick up lines were and his jokes. Although by the end of it his face was heated.

"Hello Sirs, what may I get you this evening?" A young female who was blushing at the sight of the males since she was big fans of the duo and never expected to serve them. She was young, probably Akatsuki's age or a little older, and innocent enough to make people think twice about her age.

The duo were extremely thankful she wasn't like the last waitress they had who showed a little to much and sent suggestive looks too them.

"I'll have the steak with a side of chips." Sting smiled as he placed his menu down, "he'll have the same."

Rogue shot Sting a look as the girl write down their order, "drinks?" She asked having composed herself by now and smiled at them.

"Hm I'll have a water, and red wine please." Sting, once again, ordered and arched a brow at Rogue who only nodded, "he'll have a water as well, make that wine a bottle of it."

Rogue sighed and looked at the girls name tag, "how old are you Meg?" He asked curiously. Too which Sting grinned as the girl looked up surprised.

"Seventeen sir, why?" She asked cautiously and finished writing up their drinks.

"No reason, just seeing if you were the same age as our son or not, only a years difference." He said the last part too Sting as the girls cheeks flushed.

Before she could go Sting asked a follow up question, "when does your shift end? Cause if you'd like you can meet him, he needs a few more female friends other then the Fullbuster girls and Natsu-san's daughters." He said it casually as Rogue leaned over hitting Sting on the head.

"I-um I have a late shift, I can maybe drop by to the Sabertooth guild...tomorrow? Around lunch maybe..." Meg trailed off embarrassed that her idols are even talking to her, and the fact they weren't even trying to hide the fact they were going to try and set her up with the Akatsuki Eucliffe.

Stingue looked at each other and nodded exchanging a smile, "sounds like a plan, see you tomorrow Meg." After that being said she hurried off flustered as Sting grinned.

"You dork, you're doing it again." Rogue commented shaking his head.

"Doing what again?" Sting asked in return grinning.

"You're trying to set him up with someone." It was true, Sting had done this on countless occasions but the girls always showed up with their faces caked in makeup that would make Lucy cringe and probably run away from.

"Hey, you started it by asking for her age, which by the way sounded creepy." Sting counted.

After that pleasant conversation the two continued along with their date enjoying every second of it.

They often spoke of their son and Sting had mentioned wanting a daughter, not caring if she's adopted or they did the same thing they did sixteen years ago so they'd have Akatsuki.

"Sting, Akatsuki's sixteen so if we had another kid it'd probably be best too adopt, I mean then the kids can contain a sibling bond." He started watching Sting dig into his steak, "otherwise if we did it the other way, the new kid wouldn't know Akatsuki well if he moves out."

Sting nodded slowly understanding and hummed bemused, "so, does that mean we can have another kid? Preferably a girl no matter her age of course."

Rogue froze mid bite and glanced up at his husband and swallowed the meat nodding as he chewed, "we can go tomorrow, we have another free day. We can take Akatsuki with us."

Sting was beaming with delight, "serious!? Oh my god I love you Rogue!"