Date night pt 1

Akatsuki Cheney sat at his desk with his headphones in doing his monthly homework. Normally just teaching himself more about his magic and guild.

Rogue and Sting poked the heads through their sons door a wondering why he hadn't heard them yelling from the front door. They glanced at each other before sighing and just left, leaving Akatsuki a note explaining where they were going. Sting going to extra mile texted their son about it.

The dragon twins had been planning this for a while now, a couple months, and this was the first time when they could go on a date since Sting was always busy taking care of the guild and also going on jobs with Rogue and Akatsuki every once in a while.

So in other words this was and is a rare occasion for the couple.

Sting had called up a couple days after booking a table and all just for tonight since he was probably more excited then Rogue.

After all Rogue was there but wasn't since his mind kept on wondering off to Akatsuki. They had called Yukino to babysit, which their son wouldn't really mind, but he was still worried since anything could happen before Yukino got there.

Sensing his worry Sting stopped in his tracks and pulled Rogue into am embrace, running his fingers through Rogue's ponytail (yeh he put it up) and kissed the ravens forehead "relax babe, everything will be fine." He smiled as he said it knowing very well of what am effect his smiles had on Rogue.

Rogue's cheeks flushed red as he buried his head into Sting's chest "ugh, stop doing that!" He yelled, although it was muffled.

Sting had merely laughed and picked his husband up bridal style and walked the rest of the way to the restaurant with a complaining shadow dragon slayer in his arms.