"We're looking at a massive Titan assault. We need to be well prepared to make sacrifices."

Much to their dismay, Trinity wasn't listening. His mind was too busy to pay attention. He gazed out over the wall, inhaling the fresh air deep into his lungs. He tied on his swan mask and turned and gracefully hopped over to Sven's side, who was discussing tactical strategies and what to expect with other scouts and squad leaders. Trinity didn't feel the need to listen as he knew he was just straight shooting for Edward. He wanted to leave the Titan slicing and dicing up to the scouts. Trinity, yawning, walked away from the table where maps and trinkets were laid out upon.

Am I ready to murder Edward?

Not really but, his mind isn't stable enough to keep around. Once all was said and done, what will happen after we are victorious? Can humanity break free from their shackles that I braced them in and roam the earth free once more? I would at least wish to live to the day I set them all free from this birdcage. I know I don't like be trapped in my own body. How many friends am I prepared to lose? Am I ready to have more blood on my minds? If it means fighting for their freedom to the end, then I'll do it. I will protect the race I've once tortured and be their savior. Not because I want to be seen as a deity, but because I can put my crimes against humanity in the past. I want to help undo what I've done. But, who exactly am I not prepared to die?

Trinity turned his head and let his eyes wander over to Sven, who was in a deep, serious conversation with the Commander and Captain Marco. There was one person he wanted to keep beside him when he goes for Edward.

He turned his head forward, standing on the tips of his toes and raised his arms above his head in a stretch. He needed to relax his body. He needed to be as flexible and quick as possible to be able to move through trees and Titans. He needed the perfect agility and grace as a ballerina. He needed to be quick on his toes. No longer, needing the maneuvering gear, he would only need to rely on someone to help take down Titans in his path. He leaned back, lifting one leg up and continued stretching his muscles out.

"Hey, Titan boy!" That familiar female voice squealed. He stood up and grinned from ear to ear when he spotted Misha. She pounced onto his skinny frame and hugged him in a tight embrace. She was indeed stronger than she looks. He set her down, keeping a grasp of her hand.

"Jesus, I didn't notice you back here! When did you come back?!"

He had to laugh at her excitement. "A couple days ago. It's a very long story."

She giggled. "Dude, what made you decide to come back?"

"Well, I, uh, I ran away from my brother. My twin is unstable. Plus, I knew Sven felt my pain of being burned. It's a long story. I'm here to kill him and eradicate the Titans."

Misha raised her hand for a high five and he reciprocated the gesture. It felt nice to laugh, in light of recent events.

"So, what's this about Sven getting burned? Is he ok?" Misha turned her head from side to side, dearly concerned for her cousin.

Trinity sucked in a deep breath. "Look, when I bit him, it was obvious it was more than just that. So, now if I'm suffering or if he is, we can feel each other's pain."

She grabbed her chin between her thumb and index finger, rubbing it suspiciously. "So, what? A mating thing?"

Trinity blushed, his cheeks turning a ripe tomato red. "N-No! I-"

"Why are you embarrassing the runt?" Sven steered himself over, sliding an arm around Trinity's waist.

Misha gasped, looking between them. "Say what?! Oh my god, Seven, I didn't know you were gay!"