Revenge

As soon as he arrived, the first thing he noticed were the employee's corpses littering the ground.

"All those people murdered...it's really time we put an end to Carnage once and for all" Venom thought grimly as he rushed through the stairs to the third floor. As he tried to locate MJ, his spider-sense tingled and he jumped back, avoiding four red claws that retracted back through the wall.

Venom heard a hiss quickly followed by the Doppelganger launching upon him and slashing him with his talons.

Venom stepped back and let his Other repair itself and ease his pain. Avoiding another attempt from the Doppelganger to strike him, Venom threw both his clawed fists hard into Doppelgänger 's chest, knocking the beast breathless. He rushed the stairs until he reached the last floor and entered the room where Carnage was waiting for him.

The two spider powered vigilantes stared one another down, each prepared to throw out the first attack against one another.

"What's up Dad, you seem to be a bit in a hurry." Carnage said grinning madly.

Venom in a fit of rage threw a hard fist toward Carnage, but only to have his hand grabbed and squeezed by Carnage's scythe like hand. Wincing in pain, Venom threw his left fist out only to have it caught as well.. which had been his plan as he sent both feet hard into Carnage's stomach and knocked the villain backward.

"Where is she, where is Mary-Jane!!!" Venom demanded ,angry.

Shriek opened a room with M-J, conscious but bleeding from his right shoulder.

"Oh, she's just a bait for Spider-wuss, Brock, we will deal with both of you once he will be here." Carnage replied.

"You don't need to wait for Spider-man, Cassidy, we are already here" they snarled in anger, spittle dripping from their large maw.

Venom pulled back from their face, revealing Peter's angry face underneath. Black tendrils creeping over his jaw and hairline

 Black tendrils creeping over his jaw and hairline

Mary-Jane barely conscious but hearing the word Spider-man opened his eyes and watched the hulking figure wearing Peter's face.