Trust

"Yes it's us MJ" Venom said, his body diminishing in size and revealing Peter underneath, the symbiote substance morphing into a pair of jeans and a skin-tight black t-shirt that struggled to contain his bulging muscles.

"I'm so happy to see you safe, the hospital called me and told me they let you out so I went here as soon as I could." Peter said.

As he was about to hug her in his muscular arms, he felt MJ stiffen.

You bonded once again with that thing didn't you Peter? MJ asked, strains visible in her voice

"She hatesss usss" the Other hissed in Peter's mind.

"She was abducted and almost killed by one of our own, moreover she has bad memories of your times with Brock so her reacting like this is normal." Peter answered.

"Yes, I did, the symbiote was the one who warned me about your abduction. Without his help I wouldn't have the power to defeat Carnage and his "friends". Peter answered truthfully.

MJ sighed and sat down on the sofa, followed by Peter who sat near her.

"I know you have issues with Brock and the symbiote when they were Venom but I ask you to give the symbiote another chance." Peter begged, holding her hands.

Mary-Jane hesitated, her last experiences with Venom were far from being pleasant yet Peter seemed to have this thing in control. He was also much more muscular than before and she was not indifferent to that. Maybe she could, at least, try to cope with it.

Mary-Jane sighed.

"Very well, tiger, I will give it a chance but if your behavior change for the worst, I won't hesitate to call the Avengers." MJ said very seriously.

"I promise I will try to behave" Peter said." I'm so glad to see you safe." He added, holding his wife in his arms.

"I'm going to rest a little in bed, maybe my dear husband might want to join me ?" MJ said, smiling.

"With pleasure" Peter said, his clothes morphing into his Venom suit leaving the neck and his head uncovered.His muscle mass bulging up under the surprised look of his wife. "Time to show you the new improved me" Peter smirked.

 "Time to show you the new improved me" Peter smirked