Escape

Unknown location:

Colonel Barns entered the room, already full of scientists focusing on their computers. His eyes immediately focused on the five glass containers located in the middle of the room, each ones containing a writhing, oozing like creature differently colored.

Barns inwardly smiled, his plan was at last coming in fruition at last.

"Are the symbiotes ready to be bonded to the test subjects?" He demanded.

The scientist rose up his head from his screen and paled at the sight of the infamous Colonel Barns.

"We're making the fi-final preparations" he spluttered."The bonding will take place in four hours."

"I'll give you three" he said, clenching his fists before leaving the room.

The scientist sighed, both at seeing Barns getting out of the room and having to inform his colleagues of the new schedule. They were not going to like it at all...

************
New-York, Queens.

"Yes aunt May, I will be there for Sunday's lunch I promise..." Peter said as he hung up the phone and put back his mask on his face.

He had really getting used to the constant whispers of the symbiote at the back of his mind. Peter mused, as he watched the landscape flash rapidly, sat on the roof of a train and felt a sudden loneliness.

Peter, once out of Reed's lab, had quickly returned to the flat and warned MJ of his little trip.

To avoid being detected, Peter choose to only bring a paper map with Fury's coordinates on it, a compass with bottles of water and junk food in his backpack.

"Here we go" Peter whispered to himself as he checked his map and jumped off the train into what looks like a deserted, rusty train stop.

"Lovely..." Peter said loudly as he took out his compass and started walking towards his destination.

************
Unknown location:

"Prepare the test subjects" the lead scientist said as five persons, three muscular looking men and two women entered through the air-lock entrance and went inside their designated pod.

The symbiotes in the pod squirmed before latching on their hosts. The three men gained a much more muscular build with two of them gaining a fanged jaw and the last one green tentacles in the back.

 The three men gained a much more muscular build with two of them gaining a fanged jaw and the last one green tentacles in the back

The two women got more of an athletic build with also a fanged jaw.

All of them roared before gaining control of their symbiotes.

"Vitals are stable, green lights for phase 2." A scientist said as the pods containing the symbiotes hosts opened. Soon arrived soldiers equipped with high-tech laser weapons ready to take them on.