Captivity

Location: unknown

Pain, insufferable pain.

The symbiotic black creature screeched, surrounded by fire and trapped in a glass cylinder in a room surrounded by armored soldiers and scientists.

"Stop the flames." the lead scientist said, "we have enough data on his fire weakness for today".

"We are fortunate to be able to study a living alien specimen, this is remarkable" a female scientist nearby added.

"Next step will be the sound waves test, we will need to know the maximum output he can..."

The door opened suddenly and a sturdy man in a military uniform entered, looking at his surroundings with scowl in his eyes.

"Are we ready to weaponize this thing" the military man said, looking at the symbiote.

"Colonel Barns, we're still analyzing the data, we are far from being able to..." the scientist tried to explain.

"I don't give a damn about your reasons Professor Muller, the higher-ups want workable specimens this week." Colonel Barns demanded with a stern voice.

"But if we rush the process the symbiote spawns will be..." the youngest scientist tried to explain.

The scientist had hardly time to finish his sentence that the colonel stormed out of the lab.

The scientists collectively sighed, knowing that long, tedious work awaited them.

Later at night, alone in his cylinder but at least momentarily freed from the experiments of the scientists, the symbiote tried, without much success, to escape. Screeching, the black substance formed the face of Peter Parker before returning to his ooze-like form and once again attempting to escape to be with Peter, to be once again Venom.

"Parker..."

                                                                                           *************