Troubles

Triskelion, Fury's office

"We need to talk Fury" Venom said, entering the office, its alien features retracting around Peter's head, leaving his face visible.

"It will have to wait a bit Parker, I have a debrief in five minutes with Agent Romanoff

"It will have to wait a bit Parker, I have a debrief in five minutes with Agent Romanoff." Fury said, his eyes fixed on his computer.

Looking at Fury's unfazed face, Peter clenched his clawed hands, making the veins on his arms bulge further.

"I demand to know how Hydra figured my true identity and my parent's" Peter said, getting slightly angry.

"How they figured your true identity? The only thing I can think of is that we have a mole in SHIELD and THAT is a troubling thing Parker" Fury answered, his face as neutral as ever.

Peter stood silent for some seconds.

"And what about my parents, how did they know them?" Peter asked, his anger slowly decreasing.

Fury sighed as he opened a drawer and took out of it a wooden box full of cigars. He took one with extreme care and lit it.

"I suppose you have the right to know, you're old enough now." Your parents Mary and Richard Parker used to be member of the CIA." Fury said calmly.

"What!!!!" Peter replied "It's impossible they worked in the administration, they

"What!!!!" Peter replied "It's impossible they worked in the administration, they..."

"I recruited myself your father at the CIA and was present when he met your mother and they both became field agents." Fury said taking two files and opening it in front of Peter.

Peter grabbed the two files and started reading immediately. Suddenly he paled and clenched his clawed hands violently. Furious, he looked straight at Fury's face, Venom's black substance quickly engulfing his frame, morphing him into the hulking frame of Venom.

"OUR PARENTS DIDN'T DIE IN AN ACCIDENT ISN'T IT FURY?" Venom demanded, towering over Fury, his tone colder than ice.

"No, they didn't" Fury replied, a brief glint of sadness in his eyes, soon quickly replaced by his usual lack of emotion. "Their airplane was sabotaged after a mission in Algeria involving Von Strucker and Albert Malik" he added