Mission

"Hurry up, our flight is in 10 minutes agent Venom" Natasha Romanoff said to her new teammate.

"Stop calling us that, Natasha" Venom said sourly as his Other was dialing his wife's mobile number

"No way I would do that Parker considering how much it annoys you" she sniggered.

A low growl started to build in Venom's throat but ceased immediately when MJ answered.

Venom's face instantly pulled back to allow Peter to speak.

"Peter, is that you?, it's been hours since you left the car, where are you?" MJ asked.

"I'm currently in SHIELD headquarters, I was brought there after the fire in the building." Peter answered.

"SHIELD?" MJ repeated, surprised.

"Yes...Fury somehow forced me into becoming one of his agent, it was either enlistment or permanent separation from the symbiote which probably would kill me in the process..." Peter said harshly.

"Are you OK?" MJ asked, worried.

"Things are not going the way I intended them to but I will adapt, as usual, don't worry." Peter answered with a disillusioned voice.

"When are you going home?" MJ asked.

"I can't give you more details right now but the mission will last two or three days. I will ask some SHIELD agents to keep an eye on you while I'll be away. I have to end the call, MJ, take care." Peter said, closing his mobile.

"Let's get rid of this..." Peter whispered to himself darkly, his mask sliding back on his face as he followed Black widow inside the plane towards his first SHIELD mission.

************

Later aboard a plane across the Pacific ocean

"So where exactly are we going?" Peter asked, already in his Venom form but with his head unmasked.