Chapter Seventeen

Barry was conflicted on which door to run too.

"Hurry up Barry, I can't hold the portal open much longer." Ally said, trying not to draw attention to them.

Barry could distinguish all of the voices, "Wally wouldn't forgive me if I didn't save Jesse. Joe wouldn't forgive me if I didn't save Iris. Carrie would never look me straight in the face again if I didn't save Wella and I also promised Eric." he muttered.

"Then save Iris." a voice said behind him, "and I'll save Jesse."

"You shouldn't be here." Barry said.

"Could you guys hurry up?" Ally groaned.

Barry and Carrie looked at each other, nodding. They rushed off to different doors.

Barry got to Jesse's door and saw her on the ground, her legs badly injured. He rushed in and picked her up, rushing her back out to the portal and taking her through.

He landed on the other side, seeing all of the people he saved with Ally's help.

He heard a thud behind him and saw Ally and Iris lying on the ground.

Wally rushed into the room and saw Jesse.

"Quickly, get them both to the infirmary." Caitlin said, gesturing at Jesse and Iris.

Wally nodded, going over and picking Iris up.

After Barry and Wally got Jesse and Iris to the infirmary, Caitlin hooked them up to the machines and studied their vitals.

"What would Terpsichore want with Iris?" Wally asked.

"She's a speedster no-" Barry stopped, noticing something was missing.

Caitlin turned to them, "They both should be fine." she said.

"Something's missing." Barry said.

"What do you mean?" Caitlin asked.

"Well, no one's spitting hate around. So there's definitely someone who isn't here and now she can't get back either as I have a feeling that Terpsichore no longer resides in Central City." Barry said.

"The small things you notice." Caitlin muttered.

"This isn't good." Wally said.

"It's Carrie guys, Carrie is still stuck with that cray psycho bitch and there's nothing we can do as I don't know where Ally took me and she is to weak to do that again." Barry said, turning on his heel and walking away.

Carrie sighed, she knew that Ally wasn't able to save both herself, Iris and her. So she did what any good friend would.

She saved Ally.

Carrie now stood in the hallway alone, she could hear Wella's calls die down.

"I believe we have guests." Terpsichore said.

Carrie smiled, walking down the hall, "No, just one." she said.

"Carrie, no you shouldn't have come here." Cassidy said.

"Be quiet Cass." Terpsichore said, walking over to Carrie.

"You leave her alone!" Cassidy screamed, unable to use her powers through the power dampening cuffs that Terpsichore had obtained.

"Or what? You'll save her? Tell me how you're going to do that Cassidy." Terpsichore taunted the cuffed girl.

"Leave Cassy out of this Jazmine, this is between you and me." Carrie said.

"Get ready to die, Plasma." Terpsichore said, pushing her across the room.