Chapter 2

As I walked through the hallways, I could feel all eyes on me. Avery and I walked into the office to get our schedules and new lockers. First class: English. Avery and I went our own ways since she had History first. I walked into my new English class, and saw that my teacher was Mr.Heklo. I loved him when I had him for sophomore year. "Hi Sandra!" He said to me. "Hi! It's a relief that I have you again." "Haha, I'm looking forward, how was your summer?" "It was good, I worked a lot, went to Canada, and now I'm uh vine famous." "Yes, I've heard about that, I'm glad that your still working on music." The bell rang and he looked at me. "Go sit, we'll talk more later." "Alright." I went to go sit down in the 2nd row, next to a girl who looked really nice. I sat down with my legs crossed, and I put my bag on the desk. I checked my phone and saw that Shawn texted me. "Good morning beautiful, have a good first day." I smiled and put my phone away. Everyone got into class and sat down. Mr.Helko introduced himself and went over what the year would be like, the usual. The 40 minutes were over and I went to my next class. I waved to Mr.Helko and walked out of the classroom. My classes were pretty good and since I was a senior this year, I got out early at 12:30. I was walking outside to my car when I heard someone say my name. "Sandra?" I turned around and it was a girl, who was also a senior. She looked familiar but, I didn't know her name. I looked at her. "Yeah?" I said. "I know you don't know me and this is kinda weird, but can I have a picture with you?" "Of course, are you a fan?" "Yeah, I'm obsessed with the boys, I heard your going on tour with them, you're so lucky." She said that with no emotion, I felt as if this was some sort of a trick. "Thank you, what's your name?" I said. "Natalie." Natalie. That name kept repeating over and over as if I heard about her somewhere. We took the picture and as we separated, I looked at her arm, there were cuts and scars. That's how I know her, everyone bullied her freshmen year, that's probably the expantion for the cuts. She saw me look at them. "They make me happy." She said referring to the magcon guys. I smilied at her and said "Everything will be better, who's your favorite boy?" "Cameron." she said while looking up at me if there was hope. "Ah, love him, hey can I get your twitter?" I said to her. I wanted Cam to follow and dm her. Maybe he can help her. She wrote her twitter down on a piece of paper and handed it to me. "Thanks, it was nice meeting you!" I said. "No thank you." she said, and I saw her smile for the first time. I walked over to my car and got in it. I got a text from Avery: "Hey, I gotta stay longer today, go home without me." "Okay" I replied to her back. I stopped by Starbucks to get a iced passionfruit tea. Then, I drove back home and walked up to my room. I put down my school bag and changed into a tank top and a pair of comfy shorts. I grabbed my phone and my tea and went down to my backyard where I would always sit and write my songs on the backyard table. I sat down and unlocked my phone to call Cameron. "Hey Sandra." he said. "Hey!" "What's up, are you ready for San Diego." "Not really, I still have to go over what songs I have to sing and stuff." "I'm excited to hear you sing live, you're gonna kill it." "Haha, thanks. Now I need you to do me a favor." "Sure, anything." "Okay, so this girl from my school stopped me today to take a picture with me. And I saw cuts on her arm and I asked her which boy was her favorite and she said you. Can you please please please dm her on twitter? She seemed so lifeless and I want to make her feel better." "Oh of course, what's her name?" "Natalie. I'll text you her twitter name." "Okay, thanks I'll do it right now." "Thank you so much Cam." "No problem Sandy, I'll see you in San Diego, okay?" "Yeah, see you then bye."

It's next week now. Wednesday. Tomorrow night, I'm flying out to San Diego finally. I've been rehearsing and facetiming with Shawn everyday, to get in the groove of us singing together. School has been school. But, I haven't seen Natalie, or heard from her. I've been getting concerned if something happened. But, I as usual I was facetiming Shawn, and we have a special suprise for Jack and Jack. We learned their song "Indoor Recess" and we're gonna perform it at Magcon. Shawn's playing the guitar and rapping, which may I say, is the cutest thing ever, and I'm basically singing Gilinsky's part. I can't wait to see the looks they have when they hear us sing it. "Babe, I gotta go to sleep, I'm not gonna get any sleep tomorrow night anyways. My flights at 9." "Okay, my flights at 3, I'll be waiting for you at the hotel." "Kay, text me before your flight. Love you." "Love you too, good night babe." I got off my bed and walked to my attic to get my suitcase. It was really a stuggle since Avery usually gets it for me, but I got it woo. I started packing, I packed 4 outfits, a swim suits, pjs, 3 pairs of shoes, and stuff like that. Then, I realized that it was 2am, and I just fell on my bed falling right asleep.