Chapter 5

I woke up to the sound of footsteps. I opened my eyes and it was Shawn getting ready. "Rise and shine beautiful, it's a big day." Shawn said while moving my leg. I didn't get up after 10 minutes. I just laid there and watched Shawn get ready.  Then, I finally got up to get ready. I showered, did my makeup, and I left my hair dry natural. When I came out of the bathroom, Shawn left, I guess he probably went to Nash's room or something. I put on my outfit, which was a floral crop top and a black high waisted shirt and some cute sandals. I heard a knock on my door, and it was Mahogany. "Hey girl! You look so cute, are you ready?" She said while walking in and closing the door behind her. "Thanks, and yeah, is everyone else ready?" "Yeah, we're gonna go downstairs to the green room." "Okay." I grabbed my phone and my guitar and looked in the mirror one last time. We walked out in the hallway and I shut the door behind me. We went downstairs to the room and the boys were already there. "Aye the ladies!" said Carter. "Hey Sandy, are you nervous?" said Matt while coming next to me. I looked at Shawn and he stood there with his arms crossed and looking at me. "Yeah, kinda, I don't usually just stage fright." I said back to Matt. I put down my guitar and went right next to Shawn. He put his arm around me. "Let's go rehearse." he said. He got his guitar and sat on the couch. Everybody was intently watching us and waiting for us to start. We played a couple of our songs and it was almost time. I was getting more and more nervous, but I knew if anything happened Shawn would be right besides me. "Man, you guys are good." said Jack J. I laughed and looked at Shawn, he gave me a soft smile. 

We did our pre-magcon talk/warmup thing. "Guys I love you all and I'm so happy I'm here." I said. "We love you too." said Matt. Shawn kissed my head and held my hand. "Alright, it's go time." said Cam, looking out the door and seeing hundreds of girls. I took a deep breath. First, Cameron and Nash went out. The door opened and all I heard was screaming girls. I really had nothing to be nervous about, these girls are my age or even younger. I'll be fine. Then, Matt and Carter went out. "Can I go with Mahogany? I don't wanna get a bad first impression." I said to Shawn. "Of course babe, I'll see you on stage." He gave me a kiss and went with the Jacks. Then Aaron and Taylor went. "Let's go." said Mahogany. She took my hand and led me out. I looked and waved to everyone and everyone cheered. Nash took the mic. "Guys, please welcome the newest family member, Sandra!" Mahogany and I ran up to the stage and I waved and smiled at everyone. Nash gave me the mic. "Hey everyone, I'm so blessed and happy to be here right now, I'm so excited to meet you guys!" I tried to make a good impression so I wouldn't get even more hate that I'm getting currently. I gave the mic back to Nash and looked at Shawn who was looking into the crowd. Mahogany whispered in my ear. "You should've saw how Shawn was looking at you before." I smiled and he looked at me. I walked to him and he put his arm around my waist. Someone in the crowd screamed "SHAWNDRA!!" Then, everyone started cheering. I was laughing and Matt took the mic. "I think everyone wants to see you guys kiss, am I right?" He lifted his arms up for everyone to start cheering. Shawn grabbed my chin and kissed me. "AW!" everybody started to say. I looked away and smiled because I knew I was going to blush. "Awwwww." said Matt into the mic. "So cute." said Nash with the other mic. "Alright guys, we're so excited to kick off this magcon. Uh, we're gonna start the meet and greets now, so dj lox fox will keep everybody entertained while you wait." He smiled and gave the mic to Mahogany. The guys started going off the stage. Me and Shawn were still holding hands and we walked off. Mahogany started to talk to the crowd and we all went back to the green room. "Wait, I'm doing the meet and greet too? No one even knows me." "It's up to you." said Shawn. "Maybe I'll do it tomorrow, I'll just hang out with Mahogany today." "Okay." said Shawn. He kissed me. "Have a good time." I told him. "Guys, tomorrow I'll do the meet and greet I promise, today I just wanna chill with Mahogany today, is that alright?" "Of course Sandy." said Aaron. I smiled and went back on the stage. While I was walkingeveryone started screaming my name. I looked over at the crowd and waved. I went over to Mahogany and said "Hey, I'm staying with you today." "Yay, we'll have fun." I took one of the mics and started talking to the fans. "Hey guys how's everyone doing tonight?" Cheers.. "Good." I put the mic back down and Mahogany started playing her mixes and we just started dancing on the stage.

A few hours passed by and the meet and greet was over. I went to the green room to get my guitar because we were performing next. I went back out on the stage and all the guys were sitting around 2 chairs. Shawn was talking to Mahogany with his guitar on his back. He took the mic and gave it to Matt. "Alright guys, it's time for the cutest couple on the face of the earth to perform." I laughed and went to go sit down on one of the chairs. Then, Shawn came to sit down on the chair next to me. "Hey guys, so first I'm gonna sing, then sans, then we're both gonna sing a suprise song." He adjusted his mic and sang. He sang he heart out and that's one of the things I love about him. He cares for his fans so much and practices so much to make them happy. He sang his usual 3 songs and everyone started cheering. I was even clapping for him because he was so into it and he was amazing. He strummed his last chord and looked directly into my eyes. He smiled at me and I smiled at him back. Now, it's my turn. I adjusted my mics and started to talk. "Alright, this first song I actually wrote over the summer, and yeah I hope you guys enjoy it." I started to sing and my heart was beating so fast. I knew that all eyes were on me, and I knew that I was on so many phone screens. I tried not to mess up, because I would remember that for the rest of my life. But, I made it through the song and everyone started cheering. "If ya didn't catch up, that song was about Shawn haha." I looked at him and he was nodding. This was a good sign. "Uh now I'm gonna sing a cover of All Of Me, which I made a couple of vines with, but I wanted to do a full cover. Hope you all like it." I took a deep breath and sang. I looked down at my guitar most of the time and I made through the song. When I finished everyone started cheering again and Shawn touched my thigh and whispered to me. "Amazing job, I love you." I put down my guitar and I kept smiling. I was so happy, this is what I wanna do in life. "Who thinks Sandy sounds like an angel?" said Carter into the mic. I looked back at him and laughed. "Haha, thanks Carter and thank you guys. Now, we actaully have a surprise for you guys. Now every night, Shawn and I facetimed for hours practing this song, which I absoulty love." I looked back at Jack and Jack and said "Hope you like it." Shawn started playing the guitar and I sang the first verse. Shawn and I looked back at Jack and Jack to see their faces, and they were laughing and listening to the sound of my voice. We both sang the chorus and then Jack J came in on the rap, which we didn't expect. Then, the other Jack gave in and I was singing with him. It was the greatest time and I loved this moment. I was singing with the most talented people. When the song was over, we got the biggest cheers and I got up to hug both of the Jacks.

It was already the end of the night, and we said our goodbyes and see you tomorrows. The whole group took pictures and we waited for everybody to clear out. "Ah this was amazing." I said to Mahogany. "I know, you killed it out there, everyone loved you." "Aw thanks." I said and hugged her. We all went to the green room and sat in their for like 25 minutes, all on our phones. I looked on my twitter and all I saw great feedback on my performance. I looked up and across and Shawn was on his phone. He got up. "I'm going to the bathroom." Everyone looked at him weird and we all looked at each other like why was he annocing this? He left and everyone went back on their phones. 10 minutes past, 15, then 30. What was taking Shawn so long? "Guys, I'm gonna go look for Shawn, he's taking way too long." I told everybody. I went to go look for him around the hotel. I went around the bathroom and he wasn't there. I literally looked everywhere and I couldn't find him. I went upstairs to the magcon floor and went inside our hotel room and he wasn't there either. I went inside a little room that was on our floor, not knowing what it was. But unfortuantly, I opened the door and I saw him there. With Victoria.

I got shivers and I saw her on top of Shawn. My heart sank and I closed the door and sat on the floor breaking into tears. The door opened and Shawn crouched down to me. He put his arm around my back. "Shawn get the fuck off of me." I said very angry, but calm. He didn't say anything, I mean what would he say anyways. I stood up and all hell broke lose. Shawn stood there with the guiltiest face. "You've got to be fucking kidding me." I said. He looked away. "Shawn, I'm done, I'm done playing games with you, what the fuck is that whore even doing here?! First New York, now San Diego??" He took a step back. "I'm sorry." "I don't accept your apology, sorry won't cut it this time." "Sandra, let me explain." "No! You promised you would never again, but you broke that promise. You don't understand, I go through so much stress and pressure. You just made my life 10 times more difficult. So, I'm not your girlfriend anymore, so you can now hookup with whoever you want." I turned around and he tried to grab my shoulder. "Wait Sandra don't go please." I heard tension and sadness in his voice. I wanted to turn around and hug him but then I just wanted to turn around and slap him. I ran down the hallway and downstairs back down to the green room. It started getting black. I kept replaying the scenario in my head. My heart broke, the love of my life broke it. I felt like I was collapsing, until I finally did.