Chapter 10

I woke up. I'm leaving today. I didn't want to leave. I didn't want to say goodbye to the arms wrapped around me. My flights in 4 hours, I had to leave soon. I got up and started packing up. No one else had a flight that was close to mine, so I had to go alone. I put all my clothes away and got changed into a new pair of clothes. I wore my Shawn Mendes baseball tee, with a pair of shorts. "Where are you going?" I heard from Shawn. He woke up. I turned around and looked at him. "Nowhere, for now, my flights in 4 hours." I said. "Oh" He looked sad. I didn't try to get sad, because I knew that I would see him again in a few weeks. "Don't get sad babe, this is constant, I'll see you again soon." I said to him, walking over and sitting on his lap. "I know. But, I like your shirt." he said, with a smirk. I smiled at him. "Me too." I quickly kissed him and I got back up again and he did too. He went to go take a shower and I just finished packing up. When Shawn came out, he got dressed and we went to Cam's room.

"Haay." I walked into Cams room with Shawn behind me. Everyone was there except the Jacks. I sat down next to Matt and Aaron. Shawn just kept standing. "Sandy, whens your flight?" said Taylor. "In 4 hours, I'm leaving in about 2 and half hours." "What, why are you leaving so soon?" he said. I shurged and looked down at the floor, playing with my toes. Everyone was leaving later, except Taylor, Cam and Nash, who were staying until tomorrow. "So what can we do for the next two hours?" said Carter. "Hm, we can go across the street, there's a outdoor mall." said Mahogany. "Okay, I like shopping." I said. "You reaally like shopping." said Shawn. I laughed and got up. "Someone wake the Jacks up." said Nash. And they walked in right when Nash said that. It was so weird, we all looked at each other and then Jacks stood there, confused. "We're going shopping!" said Nash to them, in a girl voice. I walked out of the hotel room and walked into mine to get my wallet and phone. The door opened and closed. I thought it was Shawn, but it wasn't.

It was Matt. "Hi.." I said, confused. "Hey, I just wanted to ask you if Shawn and you are good." I nodded. "Yeah, we're good, I promise I'll tell you if anything happens, or I have any problems. Your my go to man." I said to him. He laughed. "I'm honored to be called that haha." We both walked out of the hotel room and into the hallway and waited for everyone. I waited for Shawn, and he came out of Nash's room and we held hands. Everybody walked downstairs and outside, and we walked across the street. The mall was legit across the street, Mahogany wasn't lying. We walked around the first 20 minutes around the mall. "I see you looking at every store, do you wanna go into one?" Shawn said. Haha, I loved how he could see my emotions. "Maybeee, but you guys go along, I'll just go with Mahogany." I said. Mahogany walked up to me and shook her head. "Alright, if anything happens, call me." He said, and kissed me. "Okay." And at that moment, Mahogany and I went into every store. Urban Outfitters, American Appreal, Brandy Melville, Forever 21, you name it. I bought some stuff, but I didn't buy much. I was buying mostly new fall clothes, for the upcoming fall season. Fall is my favorite season, so I love love love shopping for it. Anyways, I loved this, Mahogany and I really became close and now I could call her one of my best friends. After about an hour and a half, we called up the guys and we met up with them. Shawn saw my bags and looked wide eyed at me. I walked over to him and he put his arm around me and kissed my head. "Haha, you have a shopping addiction." he said. "Maybe I do." We all went to get food at a cute little restaurant inside of the mall. We ate and then we walked back to the hotel. It was time to go for me, I didn't want these 2 hours to go by fast, but they did.

I went back into my hotel room, and put away my new buys. I squeezed them into my small suitcase and made sure I didn't leave anything behind. I called down to the lobby, so they could call for a taxi to the airport. I took my suitcase out into the hallway and walked the the Jacks room, where everyone was. I walked in and everyone stopped talking and looked at me. I put my hands in my back pockets. "I called for a taxi. It'll be here in 10 minutes." Everyone got up to say there goodbyes to me. Matt was first. "Bye Sandy." he said. He hugged me and whispered to me. "If anything happens I'm your go to man, remember?" I nodded to him. Then, Mahogany. I hated saying goodbye to her, she was like another Avery. "Ugh, I'm gonna miss you so much." she said while hugging me. "Me too." After, Cameron hugged me, then Nash, the Jacks, Carter, Taylor and Aaron. Shawn stood there at the ground not knowing what to do. He went out into the hallway. "Woah, he's really upset." said Nash. "I know." I sighed. "Guys, thank you, even though this wasn't the greatest magcon, it'll still be the one I'll remember the most. I'll see you guys soon." "We love you Sandra!!!" said Aaron. I looked back and smiled to everyone. I opened the door and I saw Shawn standing next to my suitcase.

We went downstairs and outside to the front entrance of the hotel, and waited for my taxi, without any words. In 2 minutes, it came. The driver came out, said hello and put my suitcase inside. "2 minutes"  told him and he went back inside the car. I immediately threw myself onto Shawn and hugged him. He hugged me back and let go. He reached inside of his pocket and pulled out a box.

"I got this for you when you were shopping with Mahogany." He put the box in my hands and I opened it. It was a ring. "It's a promise ring, or something like that, haha, it just symbolizes our strong relationship." I pulled the ring out. It was sliver, with music notes and hearts surrounding it. "It's perfect." I put it on and I hugged him one more time. He kissed me. "I love you." he said. "I love you too." I let her and walked towards the taxi. "I'll see you soon, okay?" I said. He nodded. "Call me when you landed, babe." he said. I nodded to him and got in the taxi. "Uh, the airport." I told the taxi driver.  I looked out the window and I saw Shawn, getting further and further away from him. We waved to each other until I couldn't see him no more.

This magcon made me realize how much Shawn means to me. I saw him hug the most prettiest girls, but he still chooses me. And that fight, made us stronger. Without him, I'm nothing. I pulled my ring off my finger and looked at it. Inside, SS41014 was engraved. Our initials, and when we first met.