Chapter 5- Adventure Time

*Luke's POV*

"Hey, it's Wes, Quinn is drunk off her ass."

"WHAT?!?" I shouted, ignoring the massive voice crack. The boys looked curiously at me from the iguana exhibit.

"I'm gunna be there in 5 minutes, where are you?" Wesley sighed on the other side of the line.

"No offense, dude, but I don't think that would be too good. We're gunna drop back her off, we'll be there in 20. Try to keep everyone else out of the house, though. Knowing her, she won't want a whole scene when she gets back." Even though I didn't want to admit it, he was right. "You too. Luke, we think she might say some stuff that she's gunna regret later on."

"Aye aye, captain." I muttered. Another sigh on the phone. "Thanks, dude." Wesley hung up. As soon as I put my phone back in my pocket, the boys turned back to the iguana.

Ronnie and Milo approached me. "Alright, what's going on, Luke?" 

"Wesley, Drew, and Keaton found Quinn shitfaced at a bar. They're gunna drop her off here in 20, and they think if I'm here when they arrive, Quinn might say some stuff that she'll regret." Ronnie and Milo nodded.  "Cheer up, Luke." Said Jai, hugging me. Beau also joined in on the hug. "I don't know what happened with her, but you can always make out with Skip or James instead." Added  Beau. I pushed both of them off of me. I was not in the mood for their humour. "Don't touch me, you fucking weirdos." I muttered, diverting my attention from my strange brother to the creature behind the glass. 

-Wesley-

I rummaged through Quinn's bag for her house keys, as Drew carried an unconcious Quinn out of the car. Keaton was watching the whole situation skeptically. "Found them!" I pulled out the key, hidden in a mess of keychains. "Then unlock the damn door, Sherlock." Groaned Drew. Keaton grabbed the bag and keys from my hands, and unlocked the door, opening and holding it open, letting Drew in. "Now that wasn't so hard, now was it?"

We took our shoes off, and followed Drew up the stairs. "Alright, we need to change her. She smells like beer. Who's doing it?" Asked Drew. Keaton and Drew looked at me, as I shook my head. "No. No." Keaton turned back to Drew. "He's right, why should we trust him?" Well, that wasn't what I was going for. "Keaton, you do it, you're the only one who wasn't drooling over her that time we went to the beach." Said Drew. I looked at him. "Wait, you were drooling over her?" This was news. Drew shrugged. "Dude, have you seen that-" I cut him off. "Don't wanna hear it. Keaton, just change her real quick, don't look at anything you shouldn't be looking at, and don't touch anything you shouldn't be touching. Got it?" Keaton nodded, and we walked out of the room. 

"So." I glared at Drew. Why did he get to carry her out of the car? Jealousy was running through my veins, especially after the beach comment. "You were checking my girl out that day?" I whispered. Drew rolled his eyes. "Calm down, Wes, half the beach was checking her out, even some of the girls." I still glared at him. Before long, Keaton came out of the room. "She better not be in booty shorts and a crop top." Keaton raised his arms in surrender. "Baggy tee and basketball shorts, also got her makeup off." I was just about to respond, when we heard a whimper from Quinn's room. We all walked in quietly, sitting down beside her bed. This would be a bad time for her to wake up, with us watching her like some creepers. 

Her usually peaceful face was scrunched up, lips in a frown. She was curled up in a ball, shaking. "No...no don't leave..." She whispered. Tears escaped the corners of her eyes. "Bro, do we wake her up? I think she's having a nightmare." Whispered Keaton. We all looked at him. "You don't say." Woah. Too much sarcasm between 3 people. I tuned out Drew and Keaton's bickering, watching Quinn mumble about her fears of Luke leaving her become reality. "Why Wesley..." She whispered. I abruptly got up. "I'm sorry, I can't watch this. Tell me when she wakes up." I left the room, reaching into my pocket for a smoke and a lighter. I was just about to touch the flame to the end of the joint, when Quinn's voice echoed though my mind.