Chapter 7-Hazy

"Jasper! Get onstage! Where are you?" I hissed, running around backsage. Emblem3 and the Janoskians had finished their segments of the show, and Army of Crisis was up. However, Jasper had gone missing. 

"I'll be out in a minute!" I followed the sound and opened a closet, to find a shirtless Jasper with a flannel button tied up around his waist, holding two tank tops up next to each other. "Black or white with the green flannel?" He asked, tilting his head to the side. I untied the flannel, and put it around his arms, tossing the tank tops into the closet. "Button your flannel up, nobody will know or care, I'll get your guitar. The boys are already onstage!"

I ran to another back room where Luke and Jai were play fighting, and the other boys who were done their sets were just hanging around.Wesley noticed me walking into the room, and looked up. "Need anything?" I paused for a moment to catch my breath. "Jasper's guitar." He reached behind him, and passed me the guitar with a grin. "There you go." I yelled a thank you of some sort as I dashed back to were Jasper, who was still struggling with the buttons on his shirt, and put the guitar in his hand, plugging it into an amp at the corner of the stage. Part of the crowd shrieked when I appeared at the corner, literally shoving Jasper onstage. 

"Helloooooo, Colorado!" Yelled Jasper, and the music FINALLY began. 

I watched from the side as they cracked jokes with the crowd, and played their hearts out like they did at every show. 

"You're pretty damn proud of them, aren't you?" I jumped a bit, startled. "Sorry if I just scared you." Wesley slung an arm around my shoulders, slightly pulling me into his chest. "They've come so far in such a short amount of time. It's incredible." I replied, with a faint smile. 

"Time works wonders, doesn't it?"

I stayed silent, knowing that his sentence wasn't just about the band. He finally sighed in defeat.

"I screwed up real bad, didn't I?" I fought the urge to scoff.

"Yeah." Just a little, I wanted to add. You were just the sweetest guy in the world, until you flew off the hinges when you were in the same room as alcohol.

"You know, Carly made me go to therapy." I shrugged, masking my surprise. "Well, evidently it didn't work, since we had to pull some SRU shit to take Carly from the Sheraton." I said, rolling my eyes. You go, girl. Hiding emotion with sarcasm.

"What even is a SRU?" I turned around and looked at him incredulously. "You've never seen Flashpoint?" He shook his head. I took his hand, and made him follow me to the room where the rest of the boys were.

"Keaterpan, grab my laptop, the pasword is pizzaislife, no spaces and no capitals." He took my laptop out, and logged on. I went over to the large couch, and opened my iTunes to find the video I was looking for.

"Boys, this is quite possibly the best tv show ever. Watch it, while I go watch my band kick ass."

-
"THANK YOU, YOU WERE AMAZING!" Yelled Dallas, making the crowd scream. I looked around. this was when the Janoskans and Emblem3 were supposed to run onstage. Ian shot me a look, and I sprinted from the side of the stage to the room that the boys were in.

They were huddled around the laptop, staring intensely. I slammed the laptop lid shut, and they all let out a collective groan. "Guys, get onstage before I change my laptop password." Within seconds, they were all out of the room, and onstage. I put my laptop into my bag, which was sitting under the table, and slung my bag over my shoulder, making my way to the merch stand. A little while later, all the boys except for Army of Crisis, as well as Wes joined me at the merch stand. Which was weird.