Chapter 4

Killian's POV

I was sitting in my office and it was late everyone had gone home except me and Emma. She was still working at her desk.

"Excuse me Miss.Swan, but why are you still here?" I ask her.

"Im double checking the stuff you wanted me to type up." She says.

"Very well." I say.

"Hey.. Umm.. Mr.Jones?" She questions.

"Yeah what is it?" I ask.

"I was just wondering why no one can date with in the office?" She asks.

"Because once they do it just ruins work. Whoever gets together will focus on each other. They will fall behind in work. The boss will talk to them. They blame each other. Then they break up and everyone has to choose a side. Why do you ask?" I ask.

"Well because everyone said just remember no dating in the office. They never went into detail. Thank you for telling me." She says.

"Your welcome. I'll let you finish proofing." I say walking into my office.

"Oh one more question. Whats with Rumple Gold? He seems very angry and different then the others." She says.

"Listen Swan. Your a very helpful assistant and you have only been here like a week. Rumple Gold is very powerful around here. He cant harm me or my brother or my father, but everyone else he could. Just dont talk to him and keep your opinons on him out of the work place or he will come after you and get you fired. Understand?" I question.

"Yeah." She says.

"Back to what you were doing." I say.

I went back into my office and I watched her at her desk and it was weird. She was different then away one else here. She hasnt flirted with me which is odd because Im amazing, but it also was refreshing.

"Umm sorry to bother you, but Im heading home now and wanted to let you know." She says.

"Alright have a nice night Miss.Swan." I say to her.

"Yeah you too Mr.Jones." She says and walked out.

She was unlike anyone in the building. She was smart and kind and different, but good different. Why am I thinking about her so much? Ehh it will go away.