Its no big deal.

Levy's pov.

It's been a week now since we have been at fairy tail high, we met Natsu and metal head on are first day and found out we had 4 classes with them. Sadly, the only break I have is ELA and journalism.

I was walking to class with lulu as dumb and dumber kept on following us. We finally made it to our homeroom and sat at a table. We have mr.cancer as are science teacher.

" good morning class, today we will be discussing about the periodic table." He said as people sighed.

I simply rolled my eyes. I learned that 8 years ago......

What?! I was a very advance student

Anyway,

" so, i will be doing this a bit differently, I will assign you in pairs to solve all the elements and put them in place. The pair with the most correct elements will get at least an A on their test on the periodic table." He said.

Everyone started to murmur and hope that they win. I just sighed.

This is kindergarten work. What do I look like to you, a kid?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

. . . . . . . Don't answer that.

" Anyway the pairs are, Laki and Cana, Bacchus and kinana, Mavis and zera, Alzack and Bisca, Lucy and Natsu-" cancer started but was interrupted.

"Alright! We're partners Luce!" Natsu shouted while smiling.

I turn to Lucy to see her head on her desk and her mumbling about how this is why she hates school. I just laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Ahem, as I was saying. Karen and hibiki, freed and bickslow, ren and sherry, Lyon and meredy, chelia and Eve, evergreen and Jenny, and finally, levy and gajeel." He said as he passed out all the puzzles. "You have 40 minutes till I judge, you may begin."

Huh, I'm with piercings.......... Greeeaaaattttt. Well my life long dream of being paired up with a annoying idiot jerk who p¡$$e$ me off for a school assignment has finally come true.

" levy, are you thinking sarcastic thoughts again?" Lucy asked.

"Yeah, how did you know?"

"Cause you got that stupid look on your face that you do every time you have sarcastic thoughts." She said.

" She said