Mother would be proud

-

Chapter 8

Mother would be proud.

Ships kinda all. (But mainly Nalu.)

-

Lucy's pov.

It was 6:45 and the sun was starting to set, the street lights where soon going to turn on and the sky will become nothing but darkness.

The thought made me shiver as I kept on thinking about it.

Not to long from now, it will become pitch black. Well, except for the stars up above staring down at me all ready to watch me cry and make me miserable.

My heart was aching as a shiver went down my spine. My legs began to wobble as my breathing began to speed up.

There I stood, face to face with my mother's grave.

My lip was quivering as I had Juvia hugging me and the rest of the girls behind me.

"Hi mom, it's been a while. A few months right? Four I think. Sorry I couldn't visit sooner, like Erza and Mira always say, life's a f*cking b*tch." I laughed in a sad tone.

" you have nothing to worry about miss heartfillia, Lucy is in good hands and is a strong woman." Erza said.

"Yeah, and she's a lot stronger then most of us, and has better control over her phobia, I bet you would be really proud of her." Levy said with a sad smile.

"And she is doing way better with her phobia... " Kagura said.

"At least her fear isn't as stupid as mine, I mean seriously, how pathetic is it that I can't ride a plane or a car." Wendy said.

I looked at her and sighed.

" at least your not afraid of water or the cold. Juvia has to live her life in fear every single moment." Juvia said as her hug got a little tighter.

" please, at least your not afraid of being stared at, I don't even know how I even survived a day of school!" Kagura laughed a little.

" at least your fears are the definition of night." I said in a emotionless voice.

"....." no one said a word.

Everyone just walked up and hugged me as wendy put some flowers on my mother's grave.

Pink roses. Those where her favorite.

I began to cry as I saw it again.

" m-mom, I miss you, I-I'm so sorry." I managed to stutter out as my body was trembling and I was crying on Erza.

"Shhh... lu, it's ok. " levy said she pating my back.

" no, it's not! It's my fault she's dead, it was all because of me! I distracted my parents, and my stupidity got in the way of getting helped, they were murdered while I was upstairs wasting time instead of calling for help! They died because of me!!!! And those 3 guys nearly got away with kidnapping my little sister!!!! Its, it's all my fault." I cried as I fell to the floor.

"Lucy..."

I ignored everyone while I was crying.

I felt awful, I kept on thinking about what happened on that day, my nightmare that has been happening every night since that day. I was scared.

I then heard foot steps.

I started to wipe away my tears and hide my face.

"I'm sorry, I broke down for a second there. " I said still sniffling.