The fear of travel, failure, being watched, and love.

( the rest of the back stories are gonna be short.) ( also, I do a song usually for every fear, so here you go.)

Wendy's pov.
Hewo there! I'm Wendy, and I'm 6 years owd. I wive with my older sister wevy, and my mommy. My daddy is in prison, and I can't pronounce the wetter L, so instead I say the wetter W. But I have been working on it. I'm an adventurous girw who woves taw- tall pwaces- places. They make me feel tall..... I did it!...... Anyway, my mom is a pilot, and she loves to take us on trips. Today is July 7, mommy has a very important flight today. Levy gets to watch me, even though she's only 12 minutes older then me. We decided to watch a marathon of bubble guppies! Yay! We were watching it when all of a sudden the phone ringed.
" huh, Erza? Calm down! What's going on?! Turn on channel 9 news? Ok! Ok!" Levy shored on the phone. She then changed the channel.
" HEY! I was watching that." I said.
" yeah yeah, whatever. Shut up." She said as she stared at the tv. I looked at it and saw a news woman.
" I'm here with mr.carndela in the missing plane scene. Plane number 2973 with pilot marvel on and 8 others have now gone missing. We do not know where she is our what happened. All we know is that she is missing. That's all, now back to you reed."
She then turned off the tv shocked.
I- I can't believe it. Mommy's missing. She left us. I felt the tears form in my eyes.
" wevy.... Is everything gonna be awright?" I asked.
" I don't know." Levy said sad.
she's gone, she left us! Why? She traveled away from us. She's gone. Forever.
I start to breath faster, I look to the side and I saw a car, I ran to the kitchen and barfed. I walked back. But I saw a jet on tv. The next thing I know, everything turns black as I heard my sister scream.
"WENDY!!!!!!!!!!"
...........
A few years later

Still Wendy's pov.
" BUY ME STARBUCKS!!!!!!" I shouted as I heard the door close. I then signed as I look at my kitten, Carla.
" I guess I better get ready for school if I want to make it on my bike." I sighed as I shivered, I guess I got use to riding a bike, but it still gives me the creeps.
I have to bike 4 miles to get to school, I only have 26 minutes, yikes. Well, there's no time to waste, or else I have to take a.... bus. I immediately started to get nervous and peddle faster on my bike.
Fairy tail high, here I come!
..........

Yukino's pov.
I was just in elementary school when it happened. I'm only an eight year old, and I lost in the science fair to my friend from another school, kagura Mikazuchi. I have no idea what's going to happen to me. All I know is that it's not good.
" yukino, step forward, I want you to look around you filthy piece of trash." Master of my school yelled
I looked around like instructed, I saw dobengal, orga, mini era, rufus, and a few other of my class mates, well except for sting and rogue. Thank goodness Frosch and lector got sick today.
" you have made a big mistake, you lost! You failed all these people! Your filthy garbage!" The master said throwing food at me.
" yes, I ruined the sabertooth name, that is unacceptable. I'm willing to take whatever punishment you give me."
" good, now take it off, your shirt!"
he yelled at me.
I blush as I strip off my shirt, thankfully I'm wearing a bra, but it's still humiliating.
" now remove your mark in front of everyone!" He yelled at me. I did so by washing off my mark, it was even more humiliating than taken off my shirt. " you have failed me for the last time, trash! Now go! Your expelled! Get out of my sight you filthy piece of garbage!" The master finally said, I put back on my shirt, I throw on my hoodie that was around my waist and ran out crying.
I'm weak, I'm a failure,  I disappointed everyone and look what happened there. Weakness and failure are awful things, there there, there scary!
........
I was walking home crying, when I go to my house I see the place a mess. I was about to yell out for my older sister, but I heard a crash, I ran under the table, I then see 3 pairs of feet walking down the stairs, and a person holding my knocked out sister, all I could do was sit there in fear, they then run out of the house, with sorano! I look to the ground to see my mother with a gun shot through her arm.
" MOM!!!!" I yelled crying as I ran over to her. " this is all my fault. I hate myself!" I yelled.
"Y-yukino, n-no o-one is perfect, not you, not me, no one is...... This was not... Your .... Fault...." And with that she closed her eyes.
" MOM!!!!!!" I yelled crying. I'm imperfect, I'm a failure, I'm weak. I hate my life.
......
Present time.
" yawn...... Sigh." I said as I got out of my bed and looked myself in the mirror, a tear or two fell down my face. " still a hideous imperfect piece of trash. " I sighed. I then got dressed and walked out to go to school, thinking what I think every morning since that day. I hate my life, let's get another day of torture over with. fairy tail high, here I come, whether you care about trash like me or not.
...........