The fear of public speaking and being crowded or alone.

Erza's pov.
Hi there, I'm Erza. I'm 6 years old, and I am a orphan. I usually am hanging out by myself, or with one of my two best friends Mira and levy. Anyway, today ,e and levy were at the Halloween parade. I was so happy, her dad even bought me a strawberry cake! Mmmm! I think I'm in love, Erza X cake, As if Mira would say, I ship it! Cause I love cake and cake is awesome! No cake is bae, bae is life. That life is mine! I love cake! CaRza! That's the ship name..... I might be hanging out with Mira a little to much..... Oh well. I then took a huge bite of cake and went into la la cake land.

...........

Mmmmm, yummy cake! Anyway, so after I finished my cake (sadly I did finish it, it can't be never ending), me and levy decided to skip down the street, it was fun

.............
Mmmmm, yummy cake! Anyway, so after I finished my cake (sadly I did finish it, it can't be never ending), me and levy decided to skip down the street, it was fun. looking in stores, eating free samples, getting free candy every now and then cause it's Halloween. But then after a couple of minutes I felt levy let go of my hand and run off. By the time I turned around she was gone in the crowd. More and more people came as they started to push me away from where I was! Oh no, Gulp. It's ok, stay calm Erza. I walked down the street but more and more people came, it got really crowded, yet I was all alone. Lost. In the city with no one to find me and people able to do bad things to me. O started feeling nervous as tears started to form in my eyes. I can not let anyone see me cry, it's a sign of weakness. I quickly ran into an alley and leaned against the wall as I took some deep breaths in and out as a few tears escaped my eyes and rolled down my cheek. I'm scared. I heard some foot steps and picked up my head.
" l-levy?" I asked hopefully wiping the tears away. But it wasn't her, I looked up to see three big men in front of me, wearing black ski mask and holding cans of beer. One smirked at me as he put down his beer, the other two nodded and followed him. He then pushed me against the wall and covered my mouth with his hand. I could taste the alcohol and dirt, ew. This, is disgusting, I bite his hand in defense, as he let go and cursed as he was in pain. I then backed away from them as I tripped over a beer bottle. I looked up to see the guy growl in pain as his friends surround me. One throws a brick at my eye. I scream in pain as I my head hits the ground and the brick breaks into tiny little pieces. I heard more and more foot steps come this way as my one eye started to let tear fall down my face. The guys then noticed the people coming and decided to make a run for it. People started to crowd me, and then, I blacked out.
...........
I woke up to see levy. I then screamed extremely loud as she and everyone else covered there ears. After I finished screaming everyone pushed back levy and started to crowd me asking me question, but I couldn't hear them, instead I clutched my face, my eye. It was all bloody and I can't see out of it. I felt a tear fall down my face as everyone kept on asking questions like,
" are you ok?!" " what happened?!" " where are your parents?!" " how many fingers am I holding up!" But I didn't answer any of them, even when the police asked me for my name I didn't answer. I couldn't, I tried to but I was scared. I felt dizzy, pain, scared, nervous, shy, and crowed. Especially crowed. And I hate it! I hate it! I hate it! I hate It!!!!!!!! I feel like everyone's attention is on me, in a bad way, I feel like I'm squished up, I feel like I can't do anything! That everyone is putting pressure on me. I can't take it! It's stressful. I sat there with my mouth hanging open like a idiot. Levy had yo tell them my name, and how I didn't have parents. I was then taken to the hospital and got treated for my eye. Luckily I can still see, but I'm partly blind through that eye, I can only see ten feet away through it, and I have  to wear one contact to be able to read, and for a weird reason, I can only cry through one eye. I went home, but i couldn't sleep, I went into my room, my roommate was adopted a week ago, so I'm all alone.  After a few seconds the incident started to replay in my mind, I started to breath heavy, and tear fell down my face non stop, after like 20 minutes, I grabbed my only plushy, a red kitty. I named her strawberry. Anyway, I walked out of the building, down the street to Mira's. I knocked on the door as I was sniffling, shivering, and my eye was red and puffy from the crying. Mira open the door and gasped.
" Erza are you ok, come in, come in!" Mira said. I told her everything and stayed with her ever since. I'm scared to be alone, I'm scared to speak in front of a crowd, and I can't even be in front of a crowd,  I always have this weird nerve wracking feeling when I'm alone or in front of a crowd. I'm scared. I'm weak.
..........
12 years later.

Still Erza's pov.
I woke up to nothing but darkness. I started to freak out and scream! I'm all alone! Where's mira! Where am I! I was kidnaped! I'm gonna die! She left me! She-...... Oh wait. I still have my sleeping mask on. Heh heh...... This never happened. I took it off to see Mira still asleep, even after I screamed.... I guess she's kinda use to it. Since this is like  the 8 time this happened, this week...... And it's Wednesday. Heh heh. Anyway, I got up and got dressed for school, a placed crammed with students..... Yipee. But they did say there was something special about fairy tail high, who knows. Maybe it won't be that bad..... Yeah right, as if.