Home sweet home

What do you guys think, I'm thinking if I change the title I should change the cover too.

Immmmmmmmmma baaaaaack!

No, no one.

I'm sorry for updating late, please forgive me readers!;-; D;

Anyway, like I promised, here's a couple of chapters, but I put it all in one.

There's over 8 thousand words, so it's about 4 chapters, enjoy!

Heads up, this chapter will be about the girls at home, it will be a bit slow, but it will also show a bit more of their character, their likes, hobbies, talents, but will also have lots of drama and explanations.

......

Home sweet home

Chapter 10

Ships: kinda all, mainly Rowen, Miraxus, Nalu and Gruvia.

.........

Mira's pov.

We began to walk home, I had a passed out Levy on my back, Kagura was helping Erza walk, Juvia was holding Lucy, and Wendy was making sure Yukino's arm was ok.

The guys where behind us, just silently following.

Well this is really awkward.

Thankfully, our apartments was only 20 minutes away from the park.

Before we walk in I stop and turn to look at the guys.

" ok, listen. You will be seeing our 'hang out' apartment, one we all share. Not any of our own apartments, so don't think you can just randomly show up and expect us to be there, got it?" I asked, the guys nodded. " good, also, follow our rules please. No running water with out permission, no turning off the lights, no staring at us, no crowding us, no flirting with us, and especially no ridiculing us; do I make myself clear?" I asked glaring at them. They quickly nodded and some even replied with a 'yes ma'am.'

I sighed as we walked into the building. No worker dared to ask what happened to us.

We decided Erza and Kagura will go up first, then the guys, then Juvia and Lucy, then Wendy and Yukino, and finally me and Levy.

I waited my turn with the petite girl on my back, wondering how things will be after this.

When it was finally my turn, I simply stepped into the elevator and waited to get to the 14th floor.

I decided to prepare myself for the guys questions.

I grimace at the thought of the questions they will ask. Why did they have to find out, especially Laxus!

When the door opened I quickly step out, I then find the guys gawking at our hall.