AGE IS JUST A NUMBER !!!

Chapter 1

It was school as uasul. But this time i had a new teacher called mr harrison. HE IS BEAUTIFUL. It was coming to the end of the lesson when he saw that i was doing preety bad on my maths questions ( witch was a total lie ) I was good at math but wanted him to come over and ask me if i needed help witch he did.!!!!

He asked me if i wanted extra tuision after school at his house. ' YESSSSS FINALLY'  He gave me his adress so i could go over. I gatherd all my stuff in my bag and rushed out of the door to go home and get ready. I wanted to wear an outfit that was preety and flirtacious.

I wore my hot pink mini skirt and a white blouse.

I arrived at mr harrisons house at 4 pm , when he opend the door he looked BUM. He was wearing a black tank top, blue baggy jeans and high tops. He said come in ive laid some maths questions on the table for you to look at.

I unbuttoned the top two of my blouse showing my breast. He came over and asked if i got any of them, i lied and said no.

I began to twil my hair around he kept looking at my breast. It was time to make my move i embraced his face. Then all of a sudden he pulled me on top of him.

Before i knew it i was in his bed. He made me feel so gooodd.  I screamed but with pleasure.

I have just had sex with my teacher and it felt sooo good.