AGE IS JUST A NMBER !!!

Chapter 7

 I put my hand on my stomach slowly, feeling it. That movement was coming from the little life inside of me. This moment of my life changed me forever; my baby had never done that before.
"What's wrong? Oh, no, are you going to throw up again?" Mr. Harrison asked, already pulling my hair out of my face.

"No, I'm not going to throw up," I said, Mr. Harrison released my hair. "It's...the baby. It's kicking. Feel it!" I said, pulling Mr. Harrison's hand onto my belly.

"Holy crap, It's moving." He said, pulling his hand away quickly.

"Yeah, It's moving." I said, as I looked down, I noticed my tummy starting to show, slowly but surely I was getting a bump. My clothes were tight, too.

"What do you want? A girl or a boy?" Mr. Harrison asked hungry for an answer.

"...A baby girl..." I told him, hesitantly.

"Any names picked out?"

"Well, I like neutral names, so it doesn't matter if it's for a boy or girl. I like, Jayden. That way, we have a name for a boy and a girl." I told him.

"That's absolutely perfect. I love it. Little Jayden." Mr. Harrison said, starting to day dream.

"You missed a great appointment. I got to see the baby's face. No gender, I didn't want to find out." I told my mother later that evening.

"Great, and those clothes look good on you, Rach. But, you need to start taking vitamins, and we need to get a crib." My mother went on and on, nagging about everything I did was wrong.

"Mom! Stop it! Just stop nagging at me! You're just telling me what to do with MY baby. This is my baby! This was my mistake, not yours!" I yelled; I had had it with my mother at this point.

"Rachel Jane, you do not talk to me like that! I just want a health grand baby, that's all!" My mother said, her voice was starting to raise too.

I walked out of the room; I was going to Julia's.
"Don't walk away from me! I'm not done!" My mother yelled as I walked out the door.

"Well, I'm done. I'm leaving."