AGE IS JUST A NUMBER !!!

Chapter 9

"Mimi and Poppy wanted you to have this, as well." My mother told me, my grandparents. They meant the world to me, but they lived so far away, I rarely saw them.

"Now, this is perfect. I love it!" I said, I was glad when I saw another koala bear.

"I got Jayden this!" Julia said, pointing to a pastel blue and green toy box.

"That's really sweet, Jules. I love it." I said, hugging her as well.

By the end of the baby shower, Jayden's room was full with cute toys and furniture. Mr. Harrison helped me arrange how I liked it.

"Can you believe that our baby will be sleeping here in five months?" I looked up at him; his beautiful blue eyes shined.

"It's hard to believe, huh?" He responded.

"Also, Rachel, me and your father chipped in to get this for you. You needed a bigger bed; especially now because you are getting bigger." My mother told me, leading me into my room.

"Thanks, Mom. I really do love it." I told her, I couldn't wait to go to bed that night, the bed looked so comfy.

After everyone left, Mr. Harrison and I went upstairs.

"You can sleepover if you want, my parents insisted...Something about they don't want you driving home this late at night?"

"It's six o'clock..."

"Yeah, I think that was just an excuse to say they want you to help me out with the baby stuff." I told him.

"Well, what do you want to do?" Mr. Harrison asked, running his hand through his hair.

"I want to sleep. My feet are swollen, and I feel like a balloon."

“Then…I’ll come lay with you.”

I lay down on my bed, Mr. Harrison lay beside me.

"Thank you for letting me come." Mr. Harrison said, pulling me closer and kissing me. He kissed me over and over again.

"Mhmm." Was all I could get out, because my lips were locked on his.

The kiss became more and more intense by the minute, I started rolling up Mr. Harrison's shirt, and he had unbuckled the buckles on my overalls.

"Rachel? Thomas?" I heard a voice call; my mother. Mr. Harrison immediately jumped off of me and sat up quickly.