Snowbort and Gettin' Turnt

I sighed and we all got out of the car. Saying none of us owned a snowboard, we rented them. The girl getting us fitted for boots and snowboards started screaming and yelling "Oh my God, #Kustin and #Kiandrea is here! I couldn't blame her, I mean we were the shit. I'm just gonna stop now. Why am I talking to myself... she took pics with all of us and after running into fans, we finally, key word finally, we got onto the slopes. I was okay at snowboarding but... not so true for everyone... I was snowboarding while holding hands with Jc and we were singing. "I fill the tub up halfway and ride it with my SNOWBORT." Everyone was staring at us, but we were just having fun, laughing and screaming. He pushed me down one time and I started crying from laughing too hard. We finished off our day at Wal-Mart. Jc and Kian took out their cameras as me and Andrea chatted and laughed mindlessly. I held out my arm knocking a bunch of shit off the shelves. I don't think anyone noticed thought. I headed down the candy aisle and held a shopping cart over the side of the shelf making everything fall into the cart. "We're gonna get fat tonight." I said turning to Jc, Kian and Andrea. We all laughed and grabbed some containers of AriZona tea. I headed to the Red Bull and shoved a pack of 24 into the cart. "We gettin' turnt." I said laughing. We had lost track of Gabby and Chlo but the only one I cared about was Gabby. I texted her. "Where r u?" She responded with "aisle 4, there's a cute boy." She did the smirk emoticon after that and I laughed and showed them. We got all the snacks we could find including 3 jars of Nutella, 8 bags of chips, any candy you can name, 5 of the big containers of AriZona, 4 bottles of any soda we could find, a bunch of kool aid and a big gallon of water. We getting turnt tonight. Yasss. We paid and the total came to about $250, oops... We grabbed Chlo and Gabby and literally had to drag them out of the store. We drove back to my aunt's and ran up to the room I shared with Jc and laid everything out on the bad. We took out my Mac and skyped the other members of o2l. "We gettin' turnt." I yelled into the camera. "Lucky." The all said in unison. We ate a bunch of snacks and talked for about 6 hours on Skype, Sam had fallen asleep and Trevor had to go because he was going to the studio. Leaving only 5 of us left. Ricky decided to end the call because he was getting tired. Everyone agreed and I layed down on Jc and my bed. "UGH. I just gained at least 1 gazzilon pounds." I said rolling around. We all laughed talking senseless and not really about anything in particular. Jc came up and cradled me into him and Kian and Andrea did the same at the other end of the bed. The only thing I remember before my vision went black telling me to sleep was Jc say "I love you so much, it's not even funny." Into my ear.

(Holy short chapter... Sorry. I've been really busy but I wanted to update :( k bye)