Five

(Author Note:The chapters will be longer now😊.)
Princeton
I woke up and seen Jazya laying beside me. She looked beautiful sleeping. I don't understand how something from another planet can be so innocent and look amazing. I could stare at her all day and never get tired.
Jazya turned over and opened her eyes. "I'm ready to go see the world ".
"I'm ready whenever you are" I said.

Jazya pulled the covers back and she was already dressed.

Juliya opened my room door and walked in.
"Okay, I have all of the reality shows on DVD ".

"Thanks sis". I snatched the DVDs out of her hand and placed them in Jazya lap.

"No problem, wierd motherfucker," She mumbled before leaving my room and shutting the door behind her.

"What is this?" Jazya asked me.

"Movies" I said.

"Movies?". Jazya pushed them away from her.
"I thought we were going to explore".

"Change of plans". I shrugged and helped her out of my bed.

"If I watch all of these before sun down can we go get something to eat and explore?" Jazya asked me.

There is no way she will finish all of these shows before sun down.

"Yeah". I shook her hand. "Okay, come on".

Jazya rolled her eyes, " You're such a asshole " she mumbled .

I led her to the door and she opened the door. She walked out of my room smirking.

"I will be back ". Jazya walked down the hall.

"I know you will". I smirked and then I winked at her.

I can't love her. She is an alien probably sent here to kill all humans and take over the world. She is just so beautiful and that makes not falling for her hard.

5 hours later
Princeton
I'm outside playing basketball with Julian dumb ass. I'm surprised he even made it out here alive because my sister was chasing him with two knives.
"I need a break". Julian said walking to the picnic table.
"I already won so game over". I glanced at him and then took a sip from my water bottle.
"Hey Jazya ". Julian said before spitting out his water.

I looked at the back side door then I spit mines out as well. Jazya looking good. I had to exhale and inhale a few times because she was taking my breath away. She had me feeling like I was having an asthma attack and I don't even have asthma.
"Why you looking so pretty for?" I asked her.
"I'm about to go out with you and I don't want to embarrass you so I thought I should make the fans mad". She walked towards me smiling.

 She walked towards me smiling

"Oh, they going to be mad". Julian took a few sips of his water and then he poured the rest in a flower pot.

"You finished your shows?" I asked her.

"What the fuck do you think?" Jazya asked me.

"Yeah and watch your damn mouth, ma" I said.

"Bring your ass on before I stab you" Jazya reached out for my hand.

I grabbed her hand and looked down at her. "Can I have a fucking kiss before we go?" I asked her.

"Oh, you want a fuck kiss?" She asked me.
"Yeah so can I have one? Yes or no?". I lifted her chin up and gazed in her eyes.

"Kissssssssss!!!!" Juliya and Julian both yelled.
"Kiss, kiss, kiss".They both chanted.

"Ah, what the heck!" Jazya yelled and then she pecked my lips a few times before kissing me passionately.

"Now, we can double date". Julian said and stared at Juliya.

"Boy, we're still not cool!" Juliya yelled at him.

Jazya pulled away and attempted to walk away like she didn't feel what I just felt. That was an amazing kiss and she know it. I pulled her close and leaned in for another kiss.
"Don't kiss me, back up off me" Jazya said and raised her hand in my face.
"It's time to go now!" I yelled and Jazya laughed.
"See you people later". Jazya chucked up the deuces walking away from me.

"She is a mess". Juliya laughed with Julian.

Jazya
I stood in front of this boy car and waited for him to come on. "I'm going to hit that fool when he get over here". I shook my head.
He is cute but I will mess his little cute face up and give zero fucks afterwards.
"Will you hurry the fuck up before I beat your ass" I said to him when I seen him walking down the driveway.
"I get here when I- " I cut him off once I noticed what he was about to say.
"Motha fuckin get here how about that?" I finished his sentence and laughed. "Rasheeda is funny as fuck".
"Yeah, she is and she sexy" He said while unlocking the doors and getting in.
I got in the car also.
"Wow"I said glancing at him and rolling my eyes.
"Stop rolling them before they get stuck ". He started the car and backed out of the driveway.
"Shut the fuck up" I said.

He chuckled before putting the car in drive and driving down the street.

Princeton
I decided to take Jazya to the park because there are food trucks, ice cream trucks and fun things to do.
"Get out of the car". I told Jazya.
I stepped out of the car after locking the doors.
She was looking around amazed like a little kid at the fair or something.
"Don't rush me". Jazya stepped out the car and reached for my hand. "I'm not going to hurt you". She closed the door with her free hand.

I grabbed a hold of her hand and squeezed it.
We walked hand in hand to a taco truck. I ordered us both a taco and paid for it.

"You wanna tell me the truth now?" I asked her.
"I told you the truth ". She shrugged and bit into her taco.
"Tell me about how you're an alien ". I said.
Jazya looked up and then she ran away.