Nine

2 day later
Autumn 🍂💙

2 day laterAutumn 🍂💙

"I'm scared ". I admitted, looking into Princeton eyes and rubbing my arm.

"Don't stress about it," He said bluntly.

"How can you sit here and say that ?," I asked him.

"I'm not worried about this because I know she going to wake up".

"What if she doesn't ?".

"My whole life would be ruined ".

"I have to go to college but -" Lola said and was cut off by the sound of someone kicking a wall.

"This is wierd," Autumn said.

They followed the sound of the banging.

We ended up right in the kitchen, staring down my new friend and she looked gorgeous.

"Did you miss me?," Jazya asked.

"No, you weren't gone long enough ", Princeton said.

He was obviously not dead ass but I'm just going to act like he was.

"Where is Zaira?," she asked.

"Sleeping " I responded.

"Where?," she asked.

"Upstairs," I responded, crossing my arms and obviously getting tired of her ignoring the fact that we were worried about her and want to know why was she out for two whole days.

Lola rolled her eyes, "I know you're an alien so tell me more about this shit".

Jazya cocked her head to the side,"Who told you?."

"Did you really just ask that dumb question?" I asked her in disbelief.

"You're talking to me like I'm a child," Jazya said.

"I was just worried about you!" Princeton blurted out.

We looked at him.

"We have a daughter together now," he said currently stepping towards her and getting in her face.

"I'm good ," she said.

"Tell me more," I said.

"After,aliens give birth they take a long nap for their body can change for the better ".

I nodded for her to continue.

"I had to take that nap for my body can change for the better and if I would've stayed awake then everything needed in my body to help my baby would've never been created ".

"Your planet is wierd," Juliya said.

"Nah, earth is wierd". She said.

"What else would you like to tell me?," Princeton asked her.

"We have to keep our baby safe and away from strangers,"she said.

"I'm already going to do that shit," He said bluntly.

"Has she cried?," she asked us referring to our daughter, Zaira Skai.

"No, why ?," I asked.

"Let me know when she cries," She said , shooing us away and rolling her eyes.

"Get your girl because I swear to god-" I said while stepping back and doing a few breathing exercises between words.

I have anger issues. I attend anger management but that shit isn't working for me.

"What are you going to do?," Jazya said, cocking her head to the side.

"Aye, chill!," Princeton yelled, stepping in between us but I was still attempting to get to her.

"Nah, she's begging for me to beat her ass!," I yelled before grabbing on to her hair.

"Chill!," Princeton repeated.

Jazya slid her cup of water near her and threw it in my face.

"Don't put your hands on me!," Jazya yelled as Lola dragged her away from me.