Chapter 19

"Mom, I hate this ," Jazya complains to her mother

They've been looking for the perfect accessories for the wedding for three hours now and Jazya is exhausted.

"You're not excited?," her mother asked her as she continued to look for more accessories.

"I hate all of this," Jazya said, rolling her eyes.

This isn't something that excites her at all because it's clearly something forced and something not chosen to do due to the unconditional love shown between the couple.

This wedding is much of a scam to her. She would rather live happily ever after with her daughter and baby daddy.

"I can't believe you're saying any of this," her mother said.

You could just see the disappointment on her mother's face.

"I just want to live happily ever after with my daughter and boyfriend ," she admitted.

"Fine, you should at least get ready for your date," Glamour suggests.

"I'll do that ," she shrugs before walking away.
—//—————————————///———————-

Jazya stood patiently waiting on her fiancé

Jazya stood patiently waiting on her fiancé . She looks absolutely amazing right now in her black dress that shows off her lovely shape, her cross necklace given to her by her future mother in law, her diamond earrings and her sandals. The aliens can't keep their eyes off of her. She looks down to avoid any eye contact.

"I'm really going to marry the baddest alien on this planet," Princeton said, making her look up and smile at him.

That smile makes his day.

"I'm really going to marry the finest human standing before me on this planet," She smiles.

"Umm,I think we should kiss now," He said, chuckling nervously.

Jazya smiles before leaning in but her lips meet something shaped like a square instead.

She gasps as he opened the box while getting on one knees. Tears began to slide down her cheeks, when she noticed he was already crying and just admiring her beauty.

"I don't know how y'all do shit down here but in my city proposals happen before weddings," He cocks his head to the side.

At this point, Jazya was sobbing like a widow at a funeral and she just wanted him to give his big speech already. She's so dramatic but he loves her.

"Damn, I didn't expect the love of my life to be an alien," He shook his head then he chuckled.
"I'm not saying that we shouldn't be together but I'm saying shit was unexpected,". I feel like I'm running my mouth too much but it's pretty hard to just say what's really in my heart so give a nigga a break,".

"Continue," Jazya whispers.

"You've shown me a different love that I've grown to love more and more everyday. I don't want to start the next chapter of my life with anyone but you. Love is a scary thing just like you when you're mad," He said.

"Yeah, I can be scary sometimes," Jazya nods

"You've done so much for me. Shit, we have a daughter together and that's definitely the highlight of this relationship right now. I want this wedding then maybe later our little boy to be the new highlight.

"You sound soft," Jazya said, shrugging.

"Your crazy ass can get me like this sometimes," He said, shrugging.

"I know," she smiles.

"Will you marry me?," He asked.

"How can I say no?," She asked, stepping forward as he stood up.

"You love my ass too much," He said, reaching for her hand.

"Nah," She said, playfully rolling her eyes as he slid the ring on her finger.

"Lie again," he said in a stern tone.

"I just felt a weird feeling when you said that ," she admitted.

"I turned you on," he said, smirking.

"Wow, do it again," she begs.

"Just look at me," He said,'smirking

"Damn, I'm really about to marry your fine ass," Jazya said.k

"Damn, you gonna let me dive in tonight," He said, smirking.

"No,I'm not," Jazya said, rolling her eyes.

She's not ready for another child right now. Zaira is definitely enough for her.