Chapter 21

"Give me that bouquet!," Lola yelled as Jazya stood in position to toss the bouquet.

Ladies stared her down for a second before looking back at the bouquet. Some people felt relieved at the sight of their wives sitting down with their arms crossed as the single ladies began to wait for the bouquet to make its way towards them because they knew their wives would fight long for those damn flowers.

All of a sudden, she tossed the bouquet and Lola caught it.

"You did it!," Autumn said.

"Yeah, they might as well leave these decorations up," she smirked at Sincere.

"Oh, this should be interesting," Autumn mumbles.

"I'm just ready for the next kid," Princeton said as his parents nodded.

"I'm ready too," Zaira smiles.

"You should tell him now," Glamour whispers to her daughter.

"Princeton," She said.

He looks over with his glass in his hand and a smile on his face. He's very happy right now. He has no reason to be sad right now. He married the love of his life and they had a beautiful daughter together. This big wedding was planned and he didn't have to pay for shit. He's on top of the world with his two favorite girls.

"Yes," He said.

Jazya glances at her family around her, informing them that they need some space and they quickly walked away from the newly weds.

"I can't have another kid," she said.

"What do you mean?," he asked, feeling nothing but anger.

"I had my eggs removed from my body for someone else," she said.

"You're-" he cut himself off.

Jazya stared at him as he stared back at her with tears running down his cheeks. He wanted a son and Jazya knew that. He believes this is just another selfish act when in reality it isn't because she's helping someone who can't have children.

"Mommy," Zaira whispers.

"Mommy needs some time alone," she said as she feels her daughter getting closer to her.

Late at night, Zaira stood in the bathroom and stared at her reflection in the mirror. She's beautiful just like her mother.