Three

1 week later
Princeton 😎
"Okay, tell me where did you come from?" Princeton asked Jazya.

"Earth like you ". Jazya slammed her locker shut.

Last week Princeton took Jazya home and her family took her in. They helped her get in school too.

"You're lying to me". Princeton looked in her eyes and leaned in to kiss her but she moved her face.

"I'm late for class ". Jazya left him standing there looking like a fool.

"Wassup". Julian dapped me up.

"Shit, something wrong with her". Princeton moved Julian arm that was wrapped around my sister waist.

"Man, you always doing something and that's why little ma don't wanna fuck with you " .
Juliya rolled her eyes.

"Never stress over a female because they're for everybody ". Julian said with a grin on his face.

Juliya looked at him like he had two head or something before walking away.

"Ohhh, you fucked up". Princeton pointed at Julian. "My sister done with your bitch ass" Princeton said joking.

"She going to come back to me and I'm going to walk away just like she did " Julian said.

"That was fucked up". Princeton shook his head and leaned against the lockers."My sister might beat your ass later and I'm not going to break it up".

"You my bro though " Julian said.

"That's blood and you know I don't play when it comes to blood ". Princeton kicked the lockers.

"Man, I'm going to see your ugly ass at lunch ". Julian dapped me up.

"Alright, man you better pray ". Princeton put his hands together and bowed his head.

Julian walked away and bumped into Jazya.

Jazya

I walked out of class because I didn't feel comfortable here anymore

Julian bumped into me as soon as I walked out. I looked him in the eyes and curved his ass when he reached for my hand.

"Where are you going?" Princeton asked me.

I rolled my eyes, "I'm tired of being here and I'm just going to go home".

He stepped forward. "I'm coming with you".

"I'm driving just give me your Keys". I held my hand out for the keys and Princeton tossed them to me.

He can be such an asshole. I'm from planet Zenix and on planet Zenix we fight till someone dies. I'm not going to kill Princeton well not yet .

"Aye, can you walk?" Princeton asked me and before I could respond he picked me up.

"When we get to the house you're going to tell me where you're from and I'm going to listen to every word ". Princeton whispered in my ear.