Two

Princeton
"I need you to help this girl". Princeton pointed at Jazya.

He didn't know her name but he wanted to help her .

"Okay ". One of the sale ladies took Jazya to the back.

Princeton sat waiting patiently. He couldn't stop thinking about Jazya.

"Princeton, what are you doing here?" His sister Juliya asked him.

Princeton turned around and thought about what to say. "I'm -

He was cut off by his sister who said "Who the fuck is that?".

Princeton turned around and his jaw dropped.

"That's my girlfriend ". He lied.

"Oh, what's her name? Juliya asked me.

Jazya was confused once again. She looked at the girl and smiled.

                            Jazya ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️💙

                            Jazya ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️💙

"You look amazing ". Princeton said and then he kissed Jazya on the cheek. "Are you ready to go?"

Jazya was confused. She nodded her head and walked pass his sister.

"You might as well bring her home". Juliya shouted as they walked away.

Princeton led Jazya to his car and opened the door for her. He got in the car and started the car. They left the mall quick and he took her to his house like his sister said to do.

"Oh, you must be a friend of Juliya but she is not here right now" Princeton father said to her.

"No, dad this is my friend and she needs a place to stay". Princeton said to his father.

"My name is Jazya " Jazya said and smiled.

"We have plenty of room and she is welcome to stay as long as she wants" Princeton mom said.

"Thank you " Jazya said.

Princeton mom and dad both nodded.

Princeton took Jazya upstairs and showed her where she was staying. He couldn't keep his eyes off her as she looked around. The staring was making Jazya feel uncomfortable but she decided not to acknowledge because he is giving her a place to stay and she thought her attitude would jeopardize the family decision.