Seven

Princeton pov
The date was a success. We made it home safely. I had a really good time with Jazya. She is a really nice girl with a secret that could make others view her differently. I walked in the house with Jazya behind me and she pecked my lips twice before walking upstairs.

We came home later than we were supposed to. We're just walking in the house and it's 2 in the morning.

Someone turned on the lights and Jazya stopped walking.
"Look who is finally back" Autumn smiled at us.
"Hey bestfriend and his girlfriend " Lo said.

"Wow, you're home late and you can get in trouble for that" Juliya said.

"Hey, don't snitch on my bestfriend" Lola said.

"Lola, I love you but why are you here?" I asked her

Lola and I have been friends since Juliya met her two years ago. I thought she was cute at first and was just trying to fuck. She made me realize the one for me is out there waiting form me and I don't need to keep giving her dick away.
"I made tacos " she said.

"I already had some from your dad truck in the park" I said.

"Well, I'm here because I wanted to chill with Juliya and your dumb ass but we don't have to chill" she shrugged and turned her attention to Jazya. "Girl you're bad and If I was gay-"

"Don't finish that sentence ", I said.

"Aye, we can have a three some", Lola said joking. "I'm straight so let me stop ".

I held Jazya by her waist and rested my chin in the crook of her neck.

"This all mines", I said.

"She's too pretty for you ", Autumn said.

"Autumn go home ", I said.

"I'm home and I'm just chilling ", she responded.

"Why are you with my bestfriend?," Lola asked Jazya.

"He cute or whatever," Jazya responded, turning towards me and sliding her index finger down my chest.

"I like her," Autumn said.

"I think you're really different," Lola said.

"I'm going to take that as a compliment," Jazya said smiling.

"Take it how you want to," Autumn said.

I was starting to get bored. I know a few things that would be fun to do.

"Lola, are you still down for a threesome?", I asked Lola.

"I'm down for whatever but you have to talk to your girl about that," She said.

All eyes were now on Jazya.

She raised her eyebrow, "I'm not about to share something that is mine,".

"I like you even more," Autumn said, standing up and embracing Jazya.

"Thanks," Jazya responded.

"I'll have sex with you," I said.

She looked worried when I said that.

"Use protection because I don't want to be an aunt," Lola said.

We shook our heads at her.

She don't even have to say anything about protection. I know what I should do.

Jazya and I walked upstairs. We went straight to my room.

I pecked her lips and then she pushed me on the bed. She climbed on top of me and straddled me while kissing me.
I flipped her over so I was on top now.

I watched her nails become longer and then she snatched my shirt off my body. "What the hell," I mumbled.

The moment I was about to get off her, she managed to get my pants down and then put my dick in her mouth.

"Damn," I grunted.

"Mhmm," she hummed while sucking my dick.

You people should already know what happened next.