Chapter 18

3 weeks later:

"You're so pretty, Zaira," Glamour compliments her granddaughter as she posed for her first photoshoot pictures that will be on the cover of all the alien magazines

"Grandma, you're making my head big,"Zaira said.

"I can't believe you're this beautiful," Jazya said.

"Okay, we need a picture with the family now," the photographer, Gabrielle Adams said.

"Yeah, let's take a picture together mom and dad," Zaira said to her father, Princeton and her mother, Jazya.

Jazya glances at Princeton and he glances right back at her.

"Let's take this picture," Princeton said.

"Yeah, she wants us to," Jazya said.

"Okay, smile royal family," The photographer said, when the family joined together for the picture.

"Big happy family," Jasmine said.

"Hold this liquid," Jazya said, pouring it onto her hands

Zaira began to spread the liquid on her hand. The temperature change and the color change caught her off guard. She gags as the photographer takes pictures.

Zaira slowly rises her hand because the flashing was starting to make her feel blind

"My baby," Princeton whispers.

"She's just so pretty," Glamour said, admiring her granddaughter beautiful features.

"This is nasty, mommy," Zaira said, wiping the liquid on her grandfathers back.

"Aye, little girl," He said.

"Aye, I'm sorry but, you were the closest to me," She said . " I had to," She shrugs.

"I just love watching you grow," Juliya said.

"Grow and glow," Jazya corrected.

"Shit, I wish my mom was an alien and my dad was a human," Julian said. Shrugging nonchalantly.