• - 2 - •

Alex stood in the middle of an open field with her wings extended as the sunlight shined down on her as she breathed in the fresh air.

"So this is how it feels to be dead?" A voice said from behind Alex, she turns around to face the persons and saw Camille. "It could be worse."

"How did you die? And how did you find me?" Alex asks.

"Lucien bit me, and they couldn't find a cure," Camille says. "Apparently a doesn't exist."

"Or vampires are just unfortunate." Alex mumbles.

"I didn't come to fight," Camille says. "And honestly, I have no idea how I found you."

"That's what everyone says," Alex says. "Do you want me to revive you?"

"No, actually, I want you to tell Klaus that I want a funeral," Camille says. "I want to be laid to rest, I don't want to rot on his bed." A faint smile appears on Alex's lip.

"I'll pass it on," Alex says. "Usually people ask to be brought back."

"Well, being dead means I can finally be with my family, and still watch over the others that are still alive," Camille says.

"I'll tell him to lay you to rest," Alex says.

"Thank you," Camille says before vanishing into thin air, several visions flash through Alex's mind.

"I hope this is good news," Klaus answers his phone, he was speeding down the road making his way back to the Mikaelson compound with Hayley in the passenger seat when another car crashes into them.

"Forgive me, Marcel," Elijah says as he pins Marcel against the wall, Freya walks into the room and takes hold of Davina, she begins chanting a spell.

"No, please, you'll break the circle, please, please stop this!" Davina begs. "Don't do this to me, Don't make me go back, please!" Her eyes were full of fear. "MARCEL!" Elijah snaps Marcel's neck. "No, please, let go, Marcel, No, let go, please!" She slowly faded back into the ancestral world.

Alex gasps in shock before teleporting herself to Davina's soul, she was backed up against a grave screaming in pain, Alex placed her hand on Davina's shoulder pulling her into a protection circle, the ancestors glare at Alex as Davina's screams slowly die down, she looks around her not sure what was happening.

"Give her back to us," Kara says, Alex dryly chuckles.

"Or what? You're going to try to hurt a hybrid?" Alex asks.

"You will regret the day you messed with us," Kara says.

"You will regret messing with me," Alex says. "You are lucky my job is to protect her soul right now, otherwise you would all be gone."

"Your job?" Davina asks, Alex looks at Davina.

"I can't bring you back right now, Davina, The angels need you, they have big plans for you," Alex says, she looks at the group of dead witches. "Ever wondered why you bunch are stuck here in a dark pit, isolated from everyone else? Because you're not useful to the light, and darkness doesn't want anything to do with you either."

"It didn't work, I don't understand," Freya says. "It's like she disappeared."

"Perhaps the ancestors got to her before you could finish the spell," Elijah says.

"How the hell are we going to kill, Lucien?" Freya asks.

"I do not know, but we should go help Niklaus and Hayley."

"Thank you," Davina says.

"I can't wait to see you again, hopefully, it won't be too long," Alex says as a glowing light shines down onto them. "It won't hurt, and I'll tell Kol that you're safe." Davina nods her head as her soul slowly disappears along with the glowing light, Alex looks at the witches. "I'll deal with you lot later." Alex disappears and reappears in the Bayou in between Lucien and Klaus and Hayley as they fought, Lucien looks at Alex with surprise.

"You should be dead!" Lucien loudly states, Alex slowly looks up.

"And where would the fun be in that?" Alex says, her eyes turn blue. "Have you ever heard the stories about the angel demon hybrids?" She takes a step towards him. "I can sense you haven't, but here is a quick little fact about us." Elijah and Freya arrive hoping to fend off Lucien until another day.

"Alex?" Elijah questions in surprise, Alex ignores him keeping her glare on Lucien.

"We don't die easily, especially not by you nor your poisonous fangs," Alex says, she appears in front of him. "This." Alex slams her hand into Lucien's chest, wrapping her hand around his heart. "This is going to hurt a lot, perhaps when you're dead you could tell me how it felt," Lucien screams out in agony as Alex strips his vampirism from him.

"It won't matter." Lucien breathes out. "Whatever you do to me." He falls to his knees. "The prophecy stands."

"I know about the prophecy, and I hope to stop it before the final step," Alex says. "Does it hurt?" she rips her hand out from his chest, and she begins coughing violently before blue flames bursts from his chest, he lets out a scream and tries to put the fire out, he turns to ash blending into the ground.

"Alex?" Elijah says, Alex looks over her shoulder at Elijah. "It is you." Alex knew he would trigger one of the final steps in the prophecy, she needed him to stay away from Marcel, but at the same time, he did try to sacrifice Davina, Alex looks at Klaus.

"Camille wants to be laid to rest," Alex says, her eyes fall back on Elijah. "And you need to stay away from Marcel." Alex looks in front of her before teleporting herself back to her penthouse.