Chapter 10- Tired

After another thirty minutes, everyone left. I was okay with that, I wanted to be alone with Justin.

Currently, we were on the couch watching reruns Americas Next Top Model.

"I swear this has to be a dream." I look up to Justin and smile. I scoot closer, and curl up next to him. Maybe if he holds me, and if I can feel his touch, it won't feel like a dream.

"Ri?" I look up. "You... do you think that... maybe one day- n-not today- but one day... you'll speak?" He says, nervously. I shrug. I really don't know if I'll ever talk again. I want too. But it's hard too.

All day, Justin and I had been laying on the couch, being lazy. He told Max he would be taking a few days off of work. Max understood, thank god.

It's not eleven at night, I walk upstairs and start to get ready for bed.

"Tired?"

I jump. I turn around and see Justin. I smile and nod. He smiles back and just watches me finish up. I walk out of the bathroom, and start to walk to my room, when I feel Justin grab my arm softly. "Where are you going?" I turn to look at him, he looks somehow hurt.

I point to my room, and lay on my hands to say I'm going to bed. "You can sleep in my room." I smile a little and blush. He moves his hand from my arm to my hand, and leads me to his room.

His room is so nice. Surprisingly, his whole house is nice. It's clean, and kept. I like it here.

His walls are white. Pure white. Color of innocence. His bedding is black, his bed frame is a black looking wood. His dresser is also black, he has a flatscreen above the dresser. A set of double doors leads out to a balcony. I've always wanted a balcony. I look out of the glass doors, and see two black chairs with white cushions.

Everything of his is black and white. But you'd think he'd want a lot of color.

"I'm going to get ready for bed okay?" I smile up at him and nod. He walks into his bathroom, and turns on the shower.

While he does that, I walk into his closet and take a green shirt and put it on. Being the size I am, and him being the size he is, it goes down to my lower thigh, not quite to my knees.

I walk over to his dresser and see a couple pictures. There's a picture of him, a man, older than him, with the same dark brown hair and tanned skin next to him. A woman with honey colored hair and whiskey colored eyes like Justin's on the other side, two girls with honey hair and blue eyes like the older man and another boy with dark hair and blue eyes. They're all tanned and smiling.

I hear the bathroom door open. I turn and see Justin, in nothing but a towel hanging lowly on his hips. He looks at me, and his whiskey eyes turn dark brown, almost black. He walks closer to me, the towel around his waist threatening to fall.  He puts his arms around my waist and pulls me to him. He puts his head in the crook of my neck and just inhales my scent. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer to me.

"You look good in my clothes." His voice wasn't smooth anymore, it had a more animalistic tone to it. A low growl escaped him as he moved his hands from my waist, lower. I pulled away. He looked at me, his eyes no longer dark. His eyes showed hurt, like he's been rejected.

I rubbed my eyes and yawned, trying to tell him I was tired. Plus, I'm not ready for that.

Not after what I went through for three years.

"Right, you're tired." I nodded, not making eye contact with him. "That's not all." He stated. I looked at the floor. "What else is it?" I reached my hand out, getting my hint he handed me his phone, the Notes app already open.

I typed what I wanted to say and handed it back.

I'm not ready for that kind of thing so soon like most mates are. I probably would be if I wasn't taken. I'm sorry.

He growled.

I looked at him scared. "You shouldn't be sorry," he said, trying to keep his tone calm. "What they did to you isn't your fault. And... I understand that you aren't ready." I hugged him tightly.

Thank the moon goddess he understands.

"C'mon. Lets go to bed." I nodded, and pulled away from him. I stopped at the foot of the bed and turned to him. "What's wrong?" I turned to the bed and pointed side to side. Turning back to him, I saw him with a confused look. "What?" I sighed and reached for his phone. He handed it of me.

What side do you sleep on?

He smiled. "The one you don't sleep on." I rolled my eyes, and crossed my arms, signaling I wanted an answer. You don't sleep on someone's side. "I honestly don't care." He said, humor in his voice. I nodded and climbed into the left side of the bed.

Justin got in the opposite side, after putting on some shorts. I shut my eyes and am about to sleep, when I feel something heavy on me. I jump, not expecting something to touch me. The electric shocks running through my body told me it was Justin. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." Justin's voice was deep, husky, tired almost. I turned around to face him.

Thanks to not having my wolf, I don't have all the perks of being a werewolf. Just speed, therefore I can only see his outline. The moonlight highlighting his perfectly sculpted silhouette.

I move closer to him, burying myself in his toned chest.

Sleep soon took over me.