Chapter 4- Gone

The next morning, I awake in a new room. This room has crémé colored walls, white carpet, and black, duvet bedding. There was a white dresser, and vanity, in front of the bed. I see a door to my left. My curiosity takes the better of me, so I go to check it out.

Slowly, and weakly, I make my way to the door. I take the platinum handle and open the door. It's a closet. Not a walk in, just a normal closet. It has a few things hanging. Different colored sweaters, leggings, and some jeans. I look down, and on the floor there's different styles of shoes. Only three pairs. Nothing too crazy.

They all seem to be in different sizes. Maybe Justin bought them, and got different sizing because he doesn't know mine. I take out an olive green knitted sweater, some leggings and take out the brown bootie-wedges. I check all the sizes.

The sweater is a medium. That will be big, but it'll be a cute kind of big. The leggings are a small. That should be fine. Finally, the wedges. They're a size six and a half. I don't remember my shoe size. I check the dresser for underwear. I don't need a bra, but panties would be nice.

I end up finding them and slip on some black, seamless panties.

I put the sweater and the leggings on. I was right. They fit how I thought they would. Finally, I put on the booties. They fit perfectly. They sweater falls over my butt, and off one shoulder. The leggings fit perfectly, so do the shoes. I sit down and look at the shoes. Maybe heels isn't such a good idea... I can barley walk on my own two feet. I slip of the heels and check the other two pairs. There's a seven and a seven and a half.

I take the seven. It's white converse. I check the dresser drawers for socks. I find four pairs of socks. I slip on some gray socks and slip on the shoes. A tiny bit big, but it'll do.

Carefully, I walked to the stairs. I took one step down the stairs, and almost fell down the whole flight. I steadied myself, thanks to the railing. I sat down and butt scooted down the stairs.

Classy right?

Once I was down, I stood up and looked around. It was an averaged sized house. Very open, high ceilings. You could see the hallway upstairs. A banister keeping you from falling down it.

Surprisingly, it was clean and white. I walked around and saw an open floor plan. A nice stainless steal applianced kitchen, glass kitchen table. I'm the living room, there was a black leather couch, and a big tv. The only thing separating you from the kitchen and the living room, was a wall. You could see the table, but not the kitchen.

On that wall was a mirror.

Maybe his mother decorated for him.

I took a seat on the couch. It was so comfy. "You're awake." I looked to my right and saw Justin. I gave him a smile. He smiled back. "You fell asleep on the way here." I nodded. Justin was wearing a black, long sleeved shirt, and jeans with his black vans. The shirt hugged his body perfectly. He always looks so handsome.

He plops down on the couch, next to me. He grabs a remote, and look at me. "Wanna watch something?" I look at him like he's crazy. I'm allowed to watch tv? Hesitantly, I nod. "Okay. You know how to work this, right?" He asks.

I took the remote in my hand and studied it, turning it upside down, and side ways. I then gave it back to him, and shook my head. He chuckled. "Alright, I'll help." He leaned back, putting his arm on the part of the couch behind me. "Okay, lets see. Just... Hit me when you see something interesting." I nod in agreement. He starts scrolling through channels. He passes the food network and I see chopped playing.

I hit his side. "Ow! God damn!" I look at him. "For such a tiny thing, you sure can pack a punch." He looks at me amused. He chuckles. "Okay, which one...?" I look at him like he's lost his mind. "Right, you don't speak." I looks back at the tv, trying to guess which one I wanted. "Chopped?" I nod, excited.

But for real, why does it seem like he knows exactly what I'm thinking? And, if he keeps acting so sweet I might let my guard down... That's when he'll strike and beat me. I know it. That's what happened at Carl's house. He was nice at first.

I had my own room, we'd watch movies and bake. We'd do all sorts of things... Then he said we'd convert the attic into a bedroom. We went upstairs so he could show me... Then he locked me in there and started beating me.

He was only nice for a week.

It's only been three days. Four more and I'm going to be beaten again. I'll have to find a way out of here, and soon.

Later that day, I look around the house again. In the living room, by the tv, there's two glass French doors. I nod my head at it and walk upstairs. I'll escape through there.

I'll escape tonight.

It's about seven o' clock at night, because it's December, it's already dark out. Justin still isn't home. It makes me somewhat sad though. Like I miss him. I have no idea why, I barley know the guy.

I search the upstairs for a small bag.

I end up finding a smaller sized Jansport back pack. I shove all the clothes in along with underwear and socks. It all fit fine. Yay.

I start walking downstairs and stop. I heard a noise. I stay frozen for a while. Okay all clear.

I continue walking and once I'm at the French doors, I take one last look at the house, and push them open. Finally, freedom.

I throw the bag over my shoulders and speed walk. I'm not sure if running will work out for me.

I start to pick up the pace, and start to do a light jog.

Thank god. I'm going. I'm gone.

A while later, the house is out of sight. My body is completely drained of energy. Deciding I was far enough, I lied down and slept.

Third Person POV

Justin had finally finished his work for the day. He hopped in his black Volvo and headed home.

While driving, his thoughts wandered over to the girl. He realized he never asked for her name. He wondered what it could possibly be. It has to be something beautiful... Like her.

He couldn't get her off his mind, and he didn't know why.

Once he got home, and unlocked the front door. "I'm home!" No response. That's to be expected seeing as she's mute.

He walked around and found nothing. Where could she be?

He felt a breeze. He looked behind him. The French doors were open. "Shit!" He bolted upstairs, and saw all of her clothes were gone. He sped downstairs.

Quickly, Justin shifted. His wolf was black, like the night. His eyes, honey colored.

He sniffed around, trying to find her scent.

He found it quickly. Raspberry, Rain, and sugar. It was refreshingly sweet.

He howled, knowing he found it.

So he ran, chasing her scent.