Chaper 11- Mistake

I was strolling through the forest with my mate, Justin. We were holding hands, pleasurable tingles running up and down my arm the whole way.

We found ourselves near a river. The current seemed to be very strong, so we sat next to it.

I looked towards my handsome mate. His jaw as sharp as a knife, his chocolate brows hair in an upwards swoop, his whiskey colored eyes looking into the water.

The tingles going up my arm, started to burn. It felt as though fire was running through my veins instead of blood. The once blue water was replaced with red flames.

All of a sudden, I was in my mates arms. The fiery tingles ran throughout my entire body. Justin stared straight ahead.

I was in the air.

I was in the fire.

The flames arms wrapped around me, consuming me.

I shot up in bed. I was hot, and sweaty. My head was pounding, my ears ringing. Fire shot throughout my entire body. I let out a blood curdling scream.

Justin shot up, fully alert. "What?! What's wrong?!" He shouted. The blankets made this all worse. I struggled to get out of them. Seeing this, Justin ripped them off... literally.

I got out of bed. As soon as I stood up, I fell to the floor. I crawled my way over to the bathroom, sobs leaving my lips. I felt arms wrap around me and lift me up. I was carried to the bathroom and set down on my feet. The cool tiles soothed my burning feet, but only a little. I ran to the toilet and threw up all I've eaten. When there was nothing left, stomach acid left my mouth.

My ears stopped ringing and I heard the tub being filled I look over to see Justin staring warily at me. Tears ran down my cheeks. He lifted me into the tub and let the ice cold water surround me. He shut off the water.

I tugged at his shirt, trying to get it off. Noticing this, Justin helped me.

I looked at him. Why was he not in pain? Why was he not going through heat like I was?

No.

No no no.

He didn't. He had to have waited. Like mates are supposed too. My eyes showed hurt, I know this because his facial expression changed to show one of guilt. He knows I've figured it out.

"I'm sorry." I shook my head. "I'm so sorry." I shook my head again. Pain ripped through me as the fiery feeling in my veins also ran through me. My sobs soon turned into screams of pain as another wave of agonizing heat went through me. I looked at him, tears in my eyes.

Not able to take the agonizing pain, I gave into the mate pull. I reached out for him.

I'll be mad later, but for now, I need my mate.

He got in and pulled me to him. Me in between his legs, my back against his chest. The heat subsided thanks to the icey water, and my mates touch. "I'm sorry, Ri. I'm so sorry. I should've waited. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me." He whispered. I didn't move. I didn't give him a sign that I was okay.

Because it wasn't okay.

I woke up in Justin's bed. He was next to me, holding me.

Quickly, I moved away. I got out of bed and walked to my old room. I tucked myself in, and just lied there, thinking.

I heard a knock. The door opened to reveal Justin. I turned to look at anything but him. I couldn't stand to look at him, it hurts to look at him. Every time I think about how he didn't wait for me, it hurt. A few tears disobeyed me and ran down my cheeks.

"Ri." He spoke. I shuddered at how smooth his voice was. How inviting it was. I stayed looking at the wall. "Please, let me fix this." I shrugged. What's done is done. You can't un-sleep with those girls. He pulled out his phone, "please, I'm begging. Tell me how to fix this." He handed me his phone.

I said nothing. You can't fix it. It's been done. "Ri, I'm trying here. Please." I grabbed his phone and typed what I was thinking down.

You can NOT fix this, you have no time machine. You can NOT undo your mistake. No matter how much you wish you could.

He stared at his phone. He gripped it, tighter... and tighter.

His phone was in pieces on the floor.

"I wish you weren't right." He mumbled. "But..." he sighed and sat on the bed with me. He took my small hands in his big ones. "Look, I know I what I did was a huge mistake. A-And I know I can't take it back because I can't change the past... but please forgive me. Please I feel so guilty, I want you to be happy again." His eyes showed he was telling the truth. "Please... I know it's hard to trust... anyone after what you've been through but you can trust me. You can trust that I'm incredibly sorry, and that I feel worse than you do when kids get chopped on food network."

I let out a giggle. I nod my head. "I'm forgiven?" I hold out my hand and move it side to side, to say kind of. "I'll take it." He smiles and tackles me into a hug. I laugh and hug back.