CH 12: something new

I looked at my watch seeing that it was one o'clock now in the afternoon. I was at work, watching the children bounce around with joy in the colorful pizzaria. It slightly made me smile a bit seeing children be children, but also made me sad how I never had the same life as them.

I grown comfortable around the toy animatronics and now know how kind they really are, but they are twitchy around Vincent. The Marionette still remained quite and mysterious. Despite them having artificial intelligence they seemed so real to me. The rest of the security gaurds were caution around them though and Warned me not to stand so close to one of them. Scott on the other hand didn't like the Marionette and was always uneasy around him. Vincent felt the same way about him and did the same as Scott.

While my return to work I also got to know Mike and Jeremy a little better, since they where required to come in to talk to the boss. Right after work Scott brought me home since I didn't have a car anymore. I wasn't excited to go home though after work...to be honest I wanted to stay with Scott. Every since Scott came into my life, it has been better...a lot better and bearable.

I looked down a bit, feeling my heart strings stug, but I felt like I wanted to cry.

"Is something wrong?"His voice sucked me back to reality.

"No,"I shook my head and looked back out the window.

I felt a gentle warm hand on my own. I looked back at Scott.

"Please tell me,"he said smoothly.

I hesitated and held his hand tighter.

"...I don't want to go home, but I have too,"I said quietly.

"Why do you have too?"

I looked away as he came to a stop in front of my house. I took a small glance and saw him take off his phone mask, the put it at the back seat.

"You can make your own decisions,"he said.

I sighed,"I know but-"

"I've been thinking,"Scott explained."My house is big enough so why don't you live with me?"

My mouth hung open a bit, but closed it and looked up at Scott, almost with wide eyes. He looked serious and I could see he wanted to help me.

"I-I don't know,"I finally said.

I felt his hand cup my cheek and rubbed his thumb over it.
"You do know, but your scared,"he whispered.

How could he read my thoughts so well. I was scared, mostly about what my parents would do to me if I moved out.

"I want too,"I nodded as I felt tears build up in my eyes.

Scott leaned in closer and touched my forehead with his. His warmth was so comforting I so lost that I didn't noticed I leaned closer to his lips. I only noticed when I felt his soft lips on mine, but he returned the kiss with more passion. I was surprised he kissed back and I tried to kiss him deeper until his glasses got in the way. We parted for a breathe after a minute or two, with our cheeks pink. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him for a hug.

"Thank you Scott for everything,"I whispered.

"I'll come get you tomorrow for work,"he said warmly."Then I'll help you move afterwards."

I nodded, then pecked his lips. After I got out the car I couldn't stop smiling. My face still felt hot, but I felt happier then what I used to be. I got my keys out my work pants and unlocked the door. The first thing I see are my parents in the living room doing the same thing they do everyday.

"Why are you so happy tramp?"my step mother frowned deeply at me.

My smile fell and I looked down. No, I didn't want this anymore. I wasn't going to leave without telling something to her ugly face. I stood up straight and took a breathe.

"I'm moving out tomorrow,"I said clearly and with as much confidence as I could.

She stopped in her tracks and looked at me with wide eyes, even my dad was shock. I knew too well she didn't like what I said. She was so shocked she didn't know what to say, but scrunched up her nose.

"Excuse me?"was all my father could say.

"You heard me,"I said and went up my stairs with a new found confidence for a brief second.

At that very moment I felt like a whole new person. The next day I was going to start my new life with Scott. I felt scared, but also excited that I wanted the next day to start as soon as possible. I had a new life waiting for me and I couldn't wait.

.....I didn't know it would end so soon....