CH 14:Epilogue

I woke up from my long slumber and stood up in my animatronic wolf body. It was another night in the new fazbear's pizzaria. The five old animatronics got rebuilt after a few years of being shut down, and where reactivated...unfortunately they still carried the need to kill. Golden Freddy usually keeps me company down in the dark basement even though it still feels lonely. I still missed my beloved Scott , but he probably forgot about me by now. The pizzaria just had a grand reopening this morning, so there was going to be a new night time security gaurd. Now only doors stood in our way. He won't be new for long.

We all heard the bell chimed, telling us it was midnight, but I wasn't suppose to move until 3:00 and I get aggressive as the night continues. For now I stayed seated on the cold tiled floor, waiting patiently for my time. Once I knew it was time for me to move I made my way slowly to the office, occasionally staring into the camera, with my white pinpricked eyes.

At some point the security gaurd must have forgotten about me because the camera was turned off. I didn't see the red button on, indicating that it's on. What a mistake because I was already in the west hallway, with a grin on my muzzle.

I carefully peaked my head in the door to see what the security gaurd looked like. The odd part is that he had a red phone head. So odd for a human as he checked the cameras. I couldn't shake the feeling that he somehow looked farmilier.

No matter what, I jumped at him with a jumpscare once he put down the camera. He fell out of his chair as he gasped with fear and trembled before me. I could hear his breathe shake also and proceeded forward to him with my body towering over him. He had a slim body and looked like a young male, with bandaged arms. This all looked so farmilier, I just couldn't point it out.

"P-please....I-I beg of you,"he stuttered."D-don't kill me!"

Even that voice sounded farmilier, like I heard it just yesterday. Hearing it made me want to cry, as if it was a distant memory....a sad, though happy memory. He could be...could he? The first person I fell in love with?

"...Scott?"I asked hoping he would respond.

The man looked up and shifted his body. I had to be sure it was him, so I bend down to his trembling form to take off his mask with my hands. He didn't do anything to stop me as I pulled his off slowly and put it to the side. Once I had a better look I gasp, then memories hit me all at once again.

It was Scott.

I could never forget those glasses, dark hair, dark eyes and his scars that was around his face. So much emotions was swirling in me I didn't know how to feel first, Happy, sad, or confused. By accident I felt myself change to my human form. Tears slid down my eyes and now I was the one trembling. Scott looked just shock when he saw me change and even more when I threw my arms around his torso. I hugged him so tightly I never wanted to let go again.
"I can't believe it!"I cried."It's you!"

"Wh-"

"Please remember me! Please!"I sniffled.

it took a moment for him to process it all.

"B-Blair?!"he asked with shock.

"Yes!"I buried my head in the crock of his neck and gripped his security shirt. "I missed you so much."

Scott wrapped his arms around me as much as he could. We both were now crying on each other while holding each other tightly, but Scott let go to look into my mismatch eyes.

"How is this you?"he asked in disbelief."I went to your funeral, and I saw the news....they said you committed suicide..."

I shook my head,"that's not true...I-I think my step mother killed me. All I remember is going to sleep, but I never woke up. I don't remember..."

"I was suspicious that she did. I would never believe that you killed yourself,"he explained. "I blamed myself for your death because I could have protected you."

"Don't think like that,"I hugged tighter."I don't blame you....I stayed here for so long to wait for you. I missed you so much I was convinced you was gone for good."

Scott ran his fingers through my long midnight hair as my wolf ears dropped.

"I thought you forgot about me,"I began to cry again.

"I could never forget about you,"he hugged me."It's hard to forget about a person that you love."

I gripped his shirt with my hands and buried my head into his chest.

"We was suppose to have a life together,"I sniffled. "I love you so much Scott."

he held on to me,"I love you too Blair. I don't ever want to lose you again."

I parted from him while rubbing my year filled eyes. Happiness started to fill me again and I didn't feel so empty anymore. I felt so overwhelmed I kissed him with passion without thinking. He kissed me back with just as much passion on my cold lips. We stayed on the floor holding each other, not wanting to let go. My dark blue tail wagged a bit from his warmth, then I pulled away.

"Blair?"he called.

I responded with a soft hum.

"How can you turn from a animatronic to a human?"he asked curiously.

"We all can do it,"I smiled. "But don't tell Freddy I told you that."

"What about the rest of the night?"he asked a bit fearful.

"I will handle it,"he rested my head back on his chest. "Do not worry."

I felt him pet my head as I swayed my tail a bit and my wolf ears twitched.  Pretty soon his shift was over, but he promised me he would come back, so I trusted him.

He stuck to his promise and came to see me every night. I got Freddy and the rest of the animatronics to trust Scott so they wouldn't bother him. Eventually the restaurant shut down due to business failure in a few months. Scott snuck me to his house to live with him because I was going to get dismantled if I stayed. He didn't want that to happen. Now today I feel so happy and complete.