CH 13: lost

I ended up back in the pizzaria, because I didn't know where else to go. I felt empty and sad as I floated around with no purpose. I followed Scott around for a day to see him one last time. The pain was so great though and the thought of how I would never see Scott again hurted so much.

Can a heart still break once it stops beating? Yes it can, but I was stuck and with no where else to go. I can't talk to anyone because nobody can see me...after all I am a ghost. I didn't have anymore purpose or motivation, so I sat here. I missed Scott so much...it was just unfair.

I lingered around the halls, until I stopped and dropped to my knees. I couldn't handle this anymore as I felt tears drop down my face. I let out all my sadness and pain in the dark hallways of the pizzaria.

...it's unfair...

why did bad things happen to good people?I was never bad.

I started to hear footsteps shortly after I started to cry. They sounded like it was coming to me, but I didn't bother to look up. If it was a person then they couldn't see me.

The clicking of heels got closer and closer, then felt cold hands on my shoulders. I lifted my head up as I wiped the tears away with my hands. The person before me was Marionette like when I saw him in my dreams.

"Such a lost soul,"he whispered.

"I-I lost everything Marionette," I trembled. "I was suppose to start a better life...with S-Scott."

"I wish I could have prevented this,"Marionette said softly."But your with us now."

I sniffled as I wiped away another tear.

"Join our family,"he whispered.

I looked at him, confused, but soon I noticed more ghost appearing around me. All of them looked like children, with grey tear streaks down thier cheeks. They looked sad and miserable...like me.

"We will fix you,"he smiled.

Marionette stick to what he said and did fix me, but not my broken heart. Though now I played the same game the ghost children did...kill the night security gaurd. I don't know why, but it filled the void for a little. I never saw Scott again because the pizzeria shut down when mangle caused the bite of 87. The old animatronics and I was taken into storage for now, but the toys got dismantled, even Marionette. Even when he was dismantled I can still feel his precense around. I layed here in a dark room , shut down, but stuck as  a female animatronic wolf with dark blue fur, purple sleeveless shirt, with a big black bow on my chest and black shorts. I was a old rock animatronic ment for tomb boys now and there was no chance of activation again.

I sat here with a golden freddy suite who keeps me company.

...I may be deactivated, but I'm always watching and listening...