1 DAY UNTIL ACOWAR

~1 DAY UNTIL ACOWAR~

One.

One. Day.

Not "Days." "Day."

One Day!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow, at this time, ACOWAR will be in my hands! (Hopefully. Since I preordered it I hope it comes tomorrow...)

YYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Okay okay I'll calm down—

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Okay. I think that's—

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Okay that's actually it. But seriously, this is crazy. ACOWAR comes out tomorrow.

Tomorrow.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYy

Okay sorry sorry.

Here's the post:

SOME STUFF FROM THE ACOWAR PARTY PACK BECAUSE I'M OUT OF IDEAS

So, the ACOWAR Party Pack has some quotes from ACOWAR, and who said them!

1. "My goal was bigger than revenge. My purpose greater than personal retribution."-Feyre

2. "'But this is war. We don't have the luxury of good ideas—only picking between the bad ones.'" -Cassian

3. "' What we think to be our greatest weakness can sometimes be our biggest strength.'" -Azriel

4. "Only I could allow the bad to break me. Only I could own it, embrace it." -Feyre

5. "I am yours, and you are mine." -Rhysand

It also has an ACOTAR Mad Libs.

The forest had become a labyrinth of __(plural noun)__ and __(plural noun)__.I'd been monitoring the parameters of the thicket for an hour, and my vantagepoint in the crook of a __(noun)__ had turned useless. The gustingwind blew thick __(noun)__ to sweep away my tracks, but buried along withthem any signs of __(adjective)__ __(plural noun)__.__(plural noun)__ had brought me farther from home than I usually risked, butwinter was the __(adjective)__ time. The __(plural noun)__ had pulled in, goingdeeper into the woods than I could follow, leaving me to pick off __(noun)__one by one, praying they'd last until __(event)__.They hadn't.I wiped my _(adjective)_ fingers over my eyes, brushing away the__(plural noun)_ clinging to my lashes. Here there were no telltale trees stripped ofbark to mark the deer's passing—they hadn't yet moved on. They would remain untilthe bark ran out, then travel north past the __(animal)_'s __(place)_ andperhaps into the __(place)__ of Prythian—where no __(type of being)__would dare go, not unless they had a __(plural noun)__.A shudder skittered down my spine at the thought, and I shoved it away,focusing on my _(noun)_, on the task ahead. That was all I could do, all I'dbeen able to do for years: focus on __(verb ending in -ing)__ the week, the day, the hour ahead.And now, with the __(noun)__, I'd be lucky to spot anything—especially from my position up in the __(noun)__, scarcely able tosee ___(number)___ __(unit of measurement)_ ahead. Stifling a groan as mystiff _(body part)_ protested at the movement, I _(verb, past tense)__ my_(weapon)_ before easing off the __(plant)__. 

So yeah, that's all I have, if you want me to do something else just comment below!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

 MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!