Part 7 - Invincible

Colson’s P.O.V

  I was going to do the same thing so I left the stage and went to the bus to get my shampoo and clothes. Then I went to the guy’s bathroom at the venue. Where thank god there was a shower.

 I take a shower then get dressed in my ripped grey jeans and a black tank top that had “Fuck Collage” in big white letters. I put my all black chucks on and put my black flag in my back pocket.

 I pick my dirty clothes up off the floor and walk back to the bus. When I walk in to the bus Jane was there in a towel looking throw her bags.

Colson: What’s up?

Jane: Man, I have nothing to wear; all my good clothes are dirty.

Colson: Let me see.

Jane: Good luck!!

 I was going throw her bags and all I was thinking was: Bras!! Panties!!

Colson: OK I can’t find shit, but why don’t you wear a wife beater?

Jane: I don’t own a wife beater.

Colson: I’ll give you one.

 I go to my bag and take out one of my wife beaters and gave it to her.

Jane: Oh I know what I’m going to wear now. I’ll be right back.

 She goes in to the bathroom and comes out about 20 minutes later.

Jane: So what do you think?

 She was wearing the wife beater I gave her, black ripped jeans with a jean vest, Black spiked pumps and some cross earrings. Her hair was curly with a black bandana tied in her hair like a bow.

Colson: You look hot for someone who didn’t have anything to wear 20 minutes ago.

 I look at her face and I can see her checks turn a faint red color.

Jane: Thank you.

 We still had about 10 minutes before Jane opened, so we walked up to the back of the stage and she was standing there shacking her leg.

Colson: What’s wrong?

Jane: I think I’m going to throw up.

Colson: Oh come on you’ll be fine.

Jane: Kells I don’t think I can do this.

Colson: Come one Jane don’t think like that they’re going to love you when they hear you sing.

 Rookie and Slim walk up to us.

Slim: Show time in 3.

Colson: OK, Jane I’ll call you up on stage.

 I walk out on stage and the crowd goes nuts.

Colson: OK, so tonight’s going to be a little different, because are opening act got in to a car crash. So we’ll be praying for him, but because of what happened I had to spend most of my morning begging my tour manager to open for us. Um let’s just say I got her to say yes. So show some love for Mary Jane it’s her first time performing on stage. MAKE SOME NOISE!!

 She comes on stage with Slim and Rookie behind her and I run backstage to get my cowbell.

 When I got back Jane was talking to the crowd.

Jane: Um, OK, Good evening everyone. I’m Mary Jane and I’m going to sing covers of some popular songs from over the years. Um, so we’re going to start with “For the First Time by The Script”.