Part 9

Colson's P.O.V

I go to the bar and come back with a bottle of cherry ciroc and two cups.

Colson: I hope you like cherry.

Jane: Yeah!! It's my favorite.

We were talking and drinking when some dance song come on.

Jane: Oh!! This is my song. Let's dance.

So we start to dance but this time Jane's got her ass all up on my crouch and she's twerking that fat portugueses ass on me. Everytime that soft fat ass hit my crouch my wood would get harder and harder. I was loving every minute of her dancing on me. I know she can feel my wood to because now shes just grinding on me. What do I do I mean shes beautiful and I love her personality. I really don't want to fuck up this friendship but what if this could be so much more than just a friendship.

Jane's P.O.V

Jane: Oh!! This is my song. Let's dance.

While I'm moving to the beat I start to feel something grow in Colson's pants but think nothing of it I mean its normal when this fat ass is grinding on you for that to happen and since im all ready tipsy might as well dance with one of my best friend's.

Jane: hey so which one of this thursty ass bitchs you taking back to the hotel tonight?

Colson: you sure you want me to take a bitch home today don't forget we're in the same hotel room and there's only one bed.

Jane: oh fuck I forgot I wanted to get some dick tonight to looks like that aint happening.

Colson: you can still get some dick.
Jane: what do you mean you'll be alright sleeping on the floor so that I can fuck some dude in the bed?

Colson: that wasn't really my ideia.

He kisses me and I don't know what to do so I kissed his back and oh my God i feel butterflies in my stomach and fireworks in my mouth. Colson's a really good kisser to to I feel just fine with whats going on plus I'm drunk as fuck right now so my brain really isn't thinking straight right now.

Colson's P.O.V

Oh my god I'm kissing her this beautiful talented wonderful women that make me feel so good when we hangout. Oh this feeling in my mouth it's like fireworks. I've kissed so many people in my life but I've never felt anything like this before. Please Colson don't fuck this up, she might just be the one!!!

30 minutes later

Jane: hey Colson lets go back to the hotel and we can have some fun. If you now what I mean.
Colson: Ok let's get out of this club then.

We get to the out side of the club and I call a taxi to stop. We get in and I tell the taxi driver which hotel we're staying at, and he starts driving us.

Jane: kiss me you sexy man.

So I kissed her with all the passion I had in me. When she starts whispering dirty talk in my ear my wood was getting so hard if i could I would fuck her right here in this taxi but i respect this woman to much to do that to her.

Jane: when we get to are room I'm gonna show you why the call me Jane the bitch that can't be taimed. I'm gonna show you what this mouth does too.

Oh my god if this girl keeps talking like this I might just bust in my pants fuck Colson relax you can hold it back just wait a little we're almost at the hotel.

5 minutes later

Taxi Driver: ok that's 15,57.

I pull of a 20 and give it to him.

Colson: keep the change man and have a goodnight.

T.D: thanks man looks like you nights gonna go pretty nicely.

Colson: dude I'm so nervous right now my heart is about to come out of my mouth.

T.D: you'll be alright man she looks like she's in love.
Colson: you really think so man ok thanks.

Jane had already left and I guess she was already in the room. So I run as fast as I can to catch up to her but i get to the elevator and she's no where to be found I guess she went straight to are room. So I get on the elevator and go to the room. The door was left open, when I walk in there she is in this red lingerie.
Wow she looks gorgeous. She's so beautiful. Oh my god. What do I do? What do I say? Why am I so nervous about this?

Jane: whats wrong sexy? Not in the mood for some Mary Jane??

Colson: You now I love me some Mary Jane?