Just friends?

I walked into the breath taking hallway of rosemount high school.i was the new girl once again.i have no idea what is wrong with my parents,they can't keep a job for more than a year.so we had to move frequently.as I walked in,something caught my eye.standing in the corner,was the most hottest guy I have ever seen.jet black hair in the style of Zayne in 1d,two ear piercings .i estimated he was about 6'3.but the best of all was his eyes.they were golden,hazel,and it was all mixed in blue.

I wondered how it could have such an effect.

I noticed I was staring when he smiled at me,

I smiled back.

" Hello" "earth to Tori" my best friend ,Paige waved her hand in my face.

"Huh?"

"I know you just started this school but I can tell you have a thing for jaihden."

Jaihden,that was his name. So sexy 😏

"You should say hi!!!"

"I have to meet him first"

"I won't give up on you two she said before going to her first class.

Jaihden's (p. o. v)

My breath stopped as soon as my eyes met hers.

She was just so DAMN sexy!

Her hair,golden and dipped dyed her.

Her silky,caramel complexion,and her curvy figures .

She was wearing shorts that were long enough to cover her butt,a sea blue and lime green Aeropostale sweatshirt to match her graffitis.

She was talking to her friend Paige(one of the most popular girls in school.) she was pretty,but not as pretty as Tori 😍.

Tori's (p.o.v)

I started heading to my first class.and I couldn't stop thinking about that sexy badass,jaihden.

~~~...~~~

I went into mr.walkers classroom,my heart practically did a cartwheel once I saw jaihden.

He smiled at me.i smiled back.mr.walker talked about me and introduced me to my home room.i got a few winks from a couple of guys,and a few jealous stares from beach blondes.you know.....the usual.

Mr.walker sat me next to.....guess who..that's right ,jaihden.

I sat down and looked over to him just as he was checking me out.

His eyes stopped on my ass then went to my eyes.

"Hey,he said casually .i returned him a smile and said hey,my name is tori.

"I know who you are beautiful"

"Oh" I said shyly

"Right" and I blushed.

"I'm jaihden"

I nodded my head.

Mr. Walker kept on blabbing about our project while I cast secret glances of the bathing suit hotty right next to me. He returned them the gave me a note.

-meet me outside at the end of class-

I looked towards his way and nodded.

~~~...~~~

I met him outside like he told me.

I felt really weird about it,I mean he's the schools PLAYER.

He came outside looking hot as ever!!!

"Okay,so what's this about"I asked

"Have you ever been kissed"

I was shocked at his question

I shook my head,yeah,too many guys were nervous I didn't like them,so they never got to kiss me.

"Suprising,cause your sexy!"

I blushed.

"Not bad for you're self ."

He chuckled. Ooh such a sexy chuckle.

His muscles bulging out from his black shirt,and his leather pants with combat boots made him have the 'bad boy' look.

I LOVED bad boys.

~~~...~~~

I looked up to him.

Before I knew it my back was against a wall.

Jaihden was taking most control and started to kiss me.

He started carefully as if I was the most smallest thing in the world.

As I started joining in,it started to feel more passionate and affectionate.

This felt familiar......too familiar.

But I let it go,and continued to kiss him.

When we finished we were both out of breath,we looked at each other and it looked like we were meant to be.

"I love you tori"

Whoaaaaa there,slow down, I just fuckin met you,and were rushing into this too fast.

Jaihden looked heartbroken but it was the truth.