The Kiss of Death

Yo this chapter was written by my good friend Liz who is incredibly talented and I love her lots. So please be nice and vote on it so she can be smug about being better at writing than me.
(The sick ass picture ^^^ was also drawn by Liz because she's queen and Deamus trash #1)

...

Seamus sat on his bed with his back to the doorway when he heard someone clear their throat behind him.

"I swear Neville, I don't want any of your Bertie Botts Every Flavour Feckin' Beans. You must've been sold a dud I mean no one's found a good-"

He was cut short because he'd turned to find Dean Thomas leaning on the doorframe. Seamus jumped up to greet his friend. The met in a tight hug in the middle of the dorm room and stayed motionless for a moment before Seamus drew back and held Dean at arm's length. He drank in every centimetre of the gorgeous man beaming in front of him.

After swallowing the lump of relief in his throat, Seamus spoke. "How did it go? I mean, you found him, you must have done else you wouldn't be here...?" he fumbled.

"It went great! Turns out I'm not as muggle born as we once thought. I even ticked a couple of extras off my list while I was at it. Y'know hoovering, dusting, bit of shopping - just the usual." Dean replied, a twinkle in his eye and a small smile twitching at the corners of his mouth. "In fact, I did so well that there's only one thing left on my list."

"Really? What's that?" Seamus was intrigued. What else could he possibly need to do after finding his father?

"Yeah," Dean said, lowering his face until it was mere inches from Seamus', "I'll show you," he whispered before pressing his lips firmly, purposefully onto Seamus' slightly parted lips. Dean's fingers slid gently across Seamus's jawline before coming to rest tangled through his dusty brown hair.

Seamus barely had time to return the tentative passion before Dean's body pulsed violently in a flash of green light and crumpled to the floor. Seamus' gaze lingered on the doorway long enough to see the wispy trails of a Death Eater swirl into nothingness. He dropped to his knees on the floor where Dean's lifeless body lay. He touched his own lips, searching for the remains of the sweetest kiss from a boy named Dean. But this boy, the most beautiful boy Seamus had ever layed eyes on, who had kissed him just moments before, lay dead on the cold dorm floor. Seamus could do nothing but let out a choked sob and rock his empty shell of a body. Empty, because he was nothing without Dean.

Seamus woke with a start, drenched in sweat, tears peeking out from the corners of his tired eyes. He must have screamed because Neville was sat bolt upright, staring at him from across the room with a concerned expression on his face. With a defeated yet slightly relieved sigh, Seamus let his weak body drop back down on the mattress and he began to regulate his breathing.

He lay awake for the rest of the night. He couldn't sleep - or he was scared to.He didn't know what he would do without Dean, but more than that, he didn't know what he would do if he lost Dean without telling him he loved him. That was more than he could bear.

Let's have a round of applause for Liz then! Yayy! As traumatic as that was, it was very good.

I'm thinking of writing another book (alongside this one - I'm not giving up, nope definitely not). I'm gonna write serious fiction like serious authors do. I WILL NOT LET THIS FANFICTION BE MY LEGACY!

Anyway, who would read that if I did it?