KNAWLEDGE

NOT NECESSARY TO THE PLOT I just wanted to share a couple images so those who are curious may get an idea of where everyone is traveling around in the world :)

So here's the region of the Avatar world, for those who haven't watched the show:

1. If it isn't obvious, the orange land represents the Fire Nation and its many islands.
2. The white-beige ish land represents the Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Air Temples/Nomad region area (the Northern air temple does not have its own land, and it's located in the North of the Earth Kingdom, so I marked it with a white dot.)
3. The light blue represents the Northern and Southern Water tribe/nation
4. All the yellow/tan represents the giant that is the Earth Kingdom.

Now I wanted to map out where our characters have been so far!

Here's a closer look:

     • The WHITE dot next to the Fire Nation is where everything began

     • The WHITE dot next to the Fire Nation is where everything began. I placed the Island of Unity closer to the FN because the island is described to be more tropical, maybe with a volcano as a mountain. The Fire nation is known for a lot of volcanoes and warm climates, with lots of wildlife and plants/forests. And I described a little of where it was located in the first chapter. ((Chapters 1-2))

     • The BLUE dot in the Southern water Tribe is where David and Jonathan lived for eleven years with Sahel and Yakicha (his dog) eventually moving in with Yengen after Sahel passed away. ((Chapter 3))

     •We jump over to the PURPLE dot, where Seaport village is located on the coast of the Mo Ce Sea. This is where Jon and David were first stationed in the military, and where first met up with Tyler and the others. ((Chapters 4-7))

• Follow the purple lines, where they travelled by Ostrich horses and encountered Evan, then to the PINK dot and you reach Brock's, Brian's, and Tyler's village of rebels/refugees. It currently does not have an official name. ((Chapters 8-11))

• From the pink lines they flew via bison to the GREEN dot, marking the beginning of the Foggy Swamp. ((Chapter 12-18))
** The ORANGE dot represents the location of Míngyún's Shrine at the mountain base.
!!FUN FACT!! The foggy swamps are technically considered Water Tribe lands, even though it's in the Earth Kingdom, kind of like how the Northern Air temple is in the Earth Kingdom but not technically a part of it. ((Chapters 16-18))

• The orange dot also covers up where they found the Dragon, escaped the Sea Serpent, and where the waterfall Jonathan yeet himself off is located. The dragon lives on the mountain range near the coast, and the river/waterfall is down the same mountain. ((Chapters 19-22))

• Follow the yellow lines to the FIRST YELLOW dot. That's where they found the bison on the ship headed for the Fire Nation. ((Chapter 22))

• The SECOND YELLOW dot is where the five FN navy ships were sighted. The group escaped, but at what cost? ((Chapter 23))

• The black lines are the mournful journey on Squee alone, then the BLACK dot is where they landed and where Ohm was found. ((Chapter 23))

Then they travelled back to the pink dot and that's where we are now :D overall they really haven't travelled far over the region, and probably won't go too far out

Then they travelled back to the pink dot and that's where we are now :D overall they really haven't travelled far over the region, and probably won't go too far out. But who knows :P
Cliffhangers are my one redeeming quality

Anyway, there you go, if u have any questions feel free to ask!! I love comments they always make my day!! :'D
See u in the next chapter very soon!

ALSO, thank u so much for 18k reads and 1k votes!!! Ever since I imagined this story while pacing my old and cheap apartment located in the attic of a horse barn I never imagined I'd get this much support and love!! Also we passed the one year anniversary from when this book was first published!! Thank u all for the support and votes and amazing comments!! ;v;

*realigns typewriter, then proceeds to slam head into it again*
~Skyz