Thank You

Thank you for joining me on this amazing adventure!!

Man, it's really been like, 3 years? 4? I've lost count. Words cannot express my gratitude for everyone who followed me on this journey. For the endless support, votes, beautiful fanarts, and kind comments! You are the reason I pushed hard to finish this book, therefore I dedicate this book to you, as a thanks that will never truly show the extent of my gratitude <3

Behind the Flames began as an idea one afternoon while I was listening to the trailer music for Iron Man 3. I'd never posted a fan fiction before, and the idea of doing so was daunting. But the ideas stuck with me for months, until the (very overly detailed) elaborate story drove me insane. I HAD to share it with someone!
So I took to Wattpad, beginning as a novice with hardly any writing experience at all (debatable on whether or not I even surpassed my original capabilities lol). The amount of support I got on the first chapter, having not ever met anyone or published anything, was mind blowing. From then on I knew I was going to finish the story no matter what it took.
It began my hobby in writing, and has been a very enjoyable one for years. This story opened up my own path on a new adventure, and though I hit some rough patches every now and then, it's because of you guys that I pushed through. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart <3

          Thus ends this tale, until another begins! I plan on going back and re-editing EVERY CHAPTER before marking the book as "complete", which may take a while, but I'll get there! I'll be adding a lot of new details and rewriting scenes entirely, so for those who wish to reread, it will be like reading a completely different story!
I'm also debating on writing side stories/backstories about characters that didn't get enough time to shine (such as Cry, Marcel, Ohm, etc) but only if you guys would be interested. Let me know!

Again, thank you all so much. Thank you for reading Behind the Flames, and don't forget to watch Avatar The Last Airbender if you haven't already!! I promise a lot of things will make more sense if you do! :)

((Also.. For those who didn't catch it who has seen the show.. the sigil of Brock's and Brian's family looks like this:

 the sigil of Brock's and Brian's family looks like this:

-look familiar? ;P))

I can't say it enough, Thank you so, so much. I hope some of you will come with me on my future adventures, whatever fandom it may be!

*leans back, resets typewriter, and gently slams head against it*
~Skyz